haydenclaireheroes's Cataclysm: Ultimate X-Men #2 - Part Two review

Is Rick Jones still Annoying?

Here is my video review for Cataclysm Ultimate Comics X-men issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Cataclysm: Ultimate X-Men #2 - Part Two

Rogue is a badass! 0

Rick Jones and the mutants try and fight the Gah Lak Tus swarm, but they eventually notice it´s no use, so they try and escape through a tunnel, which it turns out, is also filled with the Gah Lak Tus swarm. James gets infected, but they manage to rid the swarm from him, much thanks to his healing factor. Then the issue ends with the reveal that Pixie has been impaled by the Gah Lak Tus swarm. I just realized the reason why both this issue, and the issue of Cataclysm Ultimates was so easy...

Cataclysm: Ultimate X-Men #2 Rating 0

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.Cover & Solicit - 4/5Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5 - Weighted DoubleLayout & Flow - 5/5Story - 5/5 - Weighted TripleVerdict - 4.3 (8.5/10)- For additional ratings and previews of this issue, visit my blog at Images Unplugged....