Is Hack/Slash any good?

#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a major horror fan and was wondering if this is worth checking out. I've heard some good things about it, but I just want some examples before I start spending money on it.

#2 Posted by Gonzo33 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly recommend it, especially to any horror fan! There is a very good Re-animator story arc

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gonzo33: They met Herbert West??!?! OH, I gotta get this right away!! BTW, have they ever crossed over with Army of Darkness? I know Hack/Slash does a lot of crossovers and so does AoD.

#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my favorite horror comics.

#5 Posted by Gonzo33 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude:Yeah, Herbert West and Chucky, and some zombie wizard of Oz characters, which is bad ass! I don't think that they have crossed over...yet :p

#6 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gonzo33: Never cared for Chucky that much, but I'm still going to get it. Yeah I hope they do that soon, I mean Ash beat Freddy and Jason!! Two of the biggest slashers in history!!! Seems like a team-up would be a good call!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.