Hack/Slash crossovers

#1 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

What other horror franchises should Cassie and Vlad take on? I'd like to see Hack/Slash vs Army of Darkness. What happen when 3 monsters hunters come together? A groovy time! And Hack/Slash vs Leather Face.

#2 Posted by Nasher (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Hack/Slash/Ash does have a ring to it :) 

Mind you Ash really could be in any of the zombie-slasher comics and make you take notice. 

Evil Ernie was an inspired choice of crossover they did but i felt it kinda got messy at the end and i know its a cliche where the crossover-ee has to loose the battle to the crossover-host so at least they tried to work it out.

#3 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nasher: Yeah who better for a team of slasher killers to team up with then the man who took down Freddy and Jason? I'd like to see them crossover with more movie slashers like Michael Myers, Leather Face, or even Jigsaw.
#4 Posted by Nasher (97 posts) - - Show Bio

oooh Jigsaw.. now that could be fun.. i always thought they never really got enough imagination into the contraptions in the later films.. comic books could be a great way to explore that.

#5 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nasher: Yep. And it would be a nice change of pace to the bloody fight scenes. And it could easily be set up, after all Jigsaw hates people who don't appreciate life and I think he would see Cassie and Vlad's slasher hunting as a waste of their lives.
#6 Posted by Judge_Dredd (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash would be a fun character to have around. Of course, seeing Vlad versus Jason would be great as well. Freddy, Pinhead, pretty much any horror cameo would be funny or fun to see. Throw Pumpkinhead in there or something.

#7 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how I didn't think about Pumpkin Head!!! 

#8 Posted by banditobane (12 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading the Welcome to the Bayou, shows that Frank Castle can take on any slasher. So I'd like to see a crossover between Hack/Slash and Marvel's Punisher.

#9 Edited by spikevalentine (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Hack/Slash VS Capcom's Darkstalkers, I wish they thought about it  when they were both being published by DDP!

#10 Posted by The Stegman (24487 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy the vampire slayer + Hack/slash= awesome

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (11862 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#12 Posted by ShadowPro (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Hack/Slash vs Army of Darkness

good news, it already happend

can someone give a complete list of hack slash miniseries, annuals, crossovers and OS from imgae comics in publication order please?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.