What could be her perfect comback story?

• 61 results
#1 Posted by comkid100 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

No question she kicks ass and the fact that she just up and left was annoying but shes gotta be coming back. What would the perfect way to you?

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@comkid100 said:
" No question she kicks ass and the fact that she just up and left was annoying but shes gotta be coming back. What would the perfect way to you? "
Have her comeback when Bruce returns and become his/semi permanent sidekick or at least long time sidekick. I always found them together to make for such great storytelling, like when in No man's land when Bruces manages to talk to her by mimicking the move he was taught by Cain.
#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll most likely become the new Nightwing.

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" She'll most likely become the new Nightwing. "
Nice. I haven't thought of that.
#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: you know...shouden't Commisenor Gordon know that the new Batman is Nightwing?
#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: He did understand the new Batman isn't the same as before. Maybe he just didn't connect the dots.
#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
I pray not
#8 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @ComicMan24: you know...shouden't Commisenor Gordon know that the new Batman is Nightwing? "
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Primmaster64: He did understand the new Batman isn't the same as before. Maybe he just didn't connect the dots. "

I think he just pretends not to know. A policeman as smart as Gordon would have figured it out by now.
#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: It would make sense.
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: ....Why?
@Crom-Cruach:
You think?
#11 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"@Crom-Cruach: You think? "
yes, it's only logical.
#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
"@Crom-Cruach: You think? "
yes, it's only logical. "
unlesss he's not really Commisioner Gordon, he is blaka man! A master....Yeah he probably knows that this new Batman is Nightwing.
#13 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Well first Dick and Cassie hate each other and she is totally devoted to the Bat so her taking up another mantle especially one of someone she does not like seems poorly thought out. As well the title of Nightwing is uniquely Dick's it was given to him by Superman and he molded and created the icon and symbol it became. I was very upset when Chris took over the Nightwing title but than it made more sense. I also felt the same way about Irey becoming the new Impulse. Impulse should not become a mantle it was unique to Bart and his character 
#14 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"unlesss he's not really Commisioner Gordon, he is blaka man! "
*inserts cruel sarcasm* OF COURSE! Why didn't I think of this, brilliant!
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: hmmm...she hates Dick? Hey do you like Damian?

@Crom-Cruach:
the world will die
#16 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Blaka man?
#17 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Primmaster64: Well first Dick and Cassie hate each other  "
I'm curious, but which arc exactly did we see this hate start and why? I've dropped off DC as a regular purchase post Infinite Crisis, so I'm not sure
#18 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: She does they fight and disagree on every little thing they can barely stand being in the same room together. Yes I do like Damian I did not at first now I love the little rascal 
#19 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Primmaster64: Well first Dick and Cassie hate each other  "
I'm curious, but which arc exactly did we see this hate start and why? I've dropped off DC as a regular purchase post Infinite Crisis, so I'm not sure "
Pretty much after One Year Later where Cass goes Coo Coo and Dick does not trust her as far as he can trust her and fights ensue 
#20 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Pretty much after One Year Later where Cass goes Coo Coo and Dick does not trust her as far as he can trust her and fights ensue  "
so it's just Dick being a dick.
#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Primmaster64: Blaka man? "
Um...Just popped into my head.

@Son_of_Magnus:
How would you feel, when Damian grows up , he's the new Nightwing.
#22 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:

#23 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I see.
#24 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: I hope that's not her costume if she becomes the new Nightwing.
#25 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: cool
#26 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Pretty much after One Year Later where Cass goes Coo Coo and Dick does not trust her as far as he can trust her and fights ensue  "
so it's just Dick being a dick. "
Well I mean she did start running the League of Assassins start murdering people and framed Dick's little brother for murder so I think he has a right to be pissed. Plus he never trusted her really her being and ex-assassin and all 
#27 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Primmaster64: Blaka man? "
Um...Just popped into my head.

@Son_of_Magnus: How would you feel, when Damian grows up , he's the new Nightwing. "
That is not set in stone 
#28 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:  it's just a fan drawing but if she were to become the new Nightwing then what other costume would she use?
#29 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman mad about Tim searching for him instead of searching for his new sister to bringing her back to the family 

#30 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Well I mean she did start running the League of Assassins start murdering people and framed Dick's little brother for murder so I think he has a right to be pissed. Plus he never trusted her really her being and ex-assassin and all  "
Wasn't she mind controlled by Deathstroke or something when that happened?
@danhimself said:
" Nightwing then what other costume would she use? "

It's good drawing but the legs aren't right, a bathing suit style costume is not suitable for Cassie in my opinion.
#31 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

She could become Kasumi again.

#32 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:  I don't think it is a bathing suit style suit...just kind of looks that way in the drawing
#33 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: check the boots at the bottom it's pretty clear to me that was the intent.
#34 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: But it would be cool.
@G'bandit:
Wow...He dind't even bother to try that with Jason.
#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: It's not bad.
#36 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: Complicated she was getting revenge on her father for being drugged I would have to re read the arc to understand it. So many crossovers variables and pulling stuff up that had not been touched in mad long it was confusing and I have not read it in like over a year lol
#37 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Crom-Cruach: Complicated she was getting revenge on her father for being drugged I would have to re read the arc to understand it. So many crossovers variables and pulling stuff up that had not been touched in mad long it was confusing and I have not read it in like over a year lol "
cool.

Anyway, Cassie is the best batgirl, nuff said.
#38 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Crom-Cruach: Complicated she was getting revenge on her father for being drugged I would have to re read the arc to understand it. So many crossovers variables and pulling stuff up that had not been touched in mad long it was confusing and I have not read it in like over a year lol "
cool.  Anyway, Cassie is the best batgirl, nuff said. "
I agree
#39 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

lol! Damian

#40 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  Maybe because Jason had a gun to his head O_O
#41 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit: ...But Bruce still loves Jason...
#42 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Bruce always did. He even said that he's still trying to save Jason. Dick also cares for him like a brother.
#43 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

It's obvious whats going to happen to Cassie.  Alongside Bruce she'll become the global Batgirl and travel the globe with Bruce and Tim.

#44 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @Primmaster64: Bruce always did. He even said that he's still trying to save Jason. Dick also cares for him like a brother. "
When did he say that?
#45 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: He said it in the Red Hood movie after he beats Jason in H2H.
#46 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: hmmm...hey what sup?
#47 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Surprised to see me? Well, not much has been happenin, just been hanging in a little bit..
#48 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: yeah, haven't see yu in a while
#49 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: lol, yeah. So have there been any new Batman comics or the like lately?
#50 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: The Bruce Wayne comes back crap lol!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.