Off My Mind: What's Next For Cassandra Cain?

• 120 results
Posted by G-Man (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

Last week I brought up the question of what the next step should be for Bucky Barnes. Let's talk about the former Batgirl, Cassandra Cain. When it appeared that Batman had been killed by Darkseid in Final Crisis, we were given the impression that Cassandra was done being a part of the Bat-family. She gave up her costume and identity of Batgirl, passing it one to Stephanie Brown (the current Batgirl). Cassandra left Gotham City and not a whole lot had been seen of her.

We later found out that this was part of a bigger plan. The intention was for Stephanie to develop into being a better hero if she accepting being the new Batgirl. This makes sense since Batman did allow her to be Robin for a short while, even if part of that was to convince Tim Drake to return to the Batcave.

Cassandra has been secretly fighting crime in Hong Kong. Most of the comic universe and comic readers had no idea where she was or what she was doing. Apparently Tim was in contact with her the whole time. Bruce Wayne returned from the dead (he wasn't really dead of course, only trapped in time) and Tim traveled to Hong Kong to convince Cassandra to return. She refused, saying Stephanie needed to be Batgirl more than she did. Tim gave her her old costume in the hopes she return to fighting crime wearing the bat-symbol.

The question remains, what should Cassandra's new role be and what should she call herself?

As fans of Cassandra already know, we are going to be seeing more of her. She will play a role in Scott Snyder and Kyle Higgen's Gates of Gotham miniseries that explores the secrets of the city's history. She will also be appearing in Red Robin as a contestant in an assassination tournament. She is seen wearing her old costume but has she gone back to her killing ways?

I doubt it. She's there to put a stop to the assassination tournament and to lock up all the deadly killers, right? Wearing the costume is a first step but what can she call herself? Batgirl is out and Cassandra has moved beyond that role now. She might not be quite old enough to be a Batwoman and that too is already taken. She could simply create a new name for herself but that's not as easy as it seems. We know all the good names are already taken. The last thing I would want in a character as good as Cassie is for her to be stuck with a lame or cheesy name.

Some people might be strongly against this but what if Cassandra took on the mantle of Nightwing? Dick Grayson is now Batman (along with Bruce Wayne). I have no idea how long he will remain Batman and if we'll ever go back to just having Bruce as Batman. When Dick became Batman, it was like he graduated. Yes, Nightwing had become his identity but It would be weird to see him step back down. Just like there's no way he could ever be Robin again (the same goes for Tim as well). Dick also gave up being Nightwing so (from a publishing perspective) Chris Kent could use the name and fight along side Flamebird. Chris is out of the picture an no one is currently using Nightwing.

Whether or not Cassandra takes on this name or another, we can all agree that something more needs to be done with her character. She's come too far to simply sit in a dark corner of the Bat-universe, only seen on rare occasions. If she doesn't take on the name Nightwing or reclaim Batgirl, what would be a good name for her?

Staff
#1 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Great article. I totally support the idea of her being Nightwing. She could still be Batgirl, and since she's already in Hong Kong, she could be Hong Kong's Batman, or her case, Batgirl as part of Batman INC. lol.

Looking forward to Red Robin and Gates of Gotham.

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57741 posts) - - Show Bio

Batbabe? :P

#3 Posted by dorsk188 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin is the worst name for a superhero... maybe ever.  It's the name of a restaurant chain with a catchy slogan (Reeeed Robin, Mmm...), and it's way too similar to normal Robin.  I've read a few of the comics, and I get that there was a sequence of events that led to the new name, and that the characters are aware of the awkwardness, but it just feels like half of the editors wanted a new Robin and the other half didn't and this was a compromise.  Why not Redwing?  Or Red Tail?  Or Red Hawk?  Something that showed Tim's growth, similar to Dick's.  Or have him share the name with Damien, like Dick does with Batman.  I have a feeling Damien won't be around for too long.

It just seems like the Bat Family of badass normals is getting a bit big and cumbersome.  (Just my opinion.)
#4 Posted by Battlepig (214 posts) - - Show Bio

The easy way out of this would be to have Cass be part of Batman Inc. I mean, it's not like it's a huge stretch. As for her name: Does it matter? Nobody will remember the Nightrunner, if you don't add "That Parkour guy from France". Or El Gaucho without adding "That Batman-guy from Mexico".

And while I'm generally all for heroes making up their own identity and thus creating new characters, I wouldn't mind her being Nightwing. I am not saying that that's what they should do, but it's something I'd be comfortable with. But I'd still prefer her to be her own character, invent herself and do something she can develop into.

#5 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for Gates of Gotham!
Lots of fans want her to be Nightwing, others want her to go back to Batgirl.
I'd love them to try something totally unexpected and original. Maybe reworking her current ninja outfit, and finding her a role similar to the Huntress?

#6 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio
@dorsk188 said:
" Red Robin is the worst name for a superhero... maybe ever.  It's the name of a restaurant chain with a catchy slogan (Reeeed Robin, Mmm...), and it's way too similar to normal Robin.  I've read a few of the comics, and I get that there was a sequence of events that led to the new name, and that the characters are aware of the awkwardness, but it just feels like half of the editors wanted a new Robin and the other half didn't and this was a compromise.  Why not Redwing?  Or Red Tail?  Or Red Hawk?  Something that showed Tim's growth, similar to Dick's.  Or have him share the name with Damien, like Dick does with Batman.  I have a feeling Damien won't be around for too long.

It just seems like the Bat Family of badass normals is getting a bit big and cumbersome.  (Just my opinion.)
"
I wouldn't mind a few killings to trim the fat lol
But I actually like Red Robin it's a dope reference to Kingdom Come and Tim had a logical reason for using it. My only complaint is that he should be using that awesome costume from the Rabbit Hole arc. 

As far as Cassie goes, I think Nightwing would work for her. But I'd rather her get a new name. 
#7 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eyz said:
" Can't wait for Gates of Gotham!Lots of fans want her to be Nightwing, others want her to go back to Batgirl.I'd love them to try something totally unexpected and original. Maybe reworking her current ninja outfit, and finding her a role similar to the Huntress? "
Why isn't she a Bird of Prey?! How Simone didn't jump on that?!
#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra is a great character and I want to see her more often in comics.If she takes the Nightwing mantle it would be cool

#9 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonesDeini said:
" @Eyz said:
" Can't wait for Gates of Gotham!Lots of fans want her to be Nightwing, others want her to go back to Batgirl.I'd love them to try something totally unexpected and original. Maybe reworking her current ninja outfit, and finding her a role similar to the Huntress? "
Why isn't she a Bird of Prey?! How Simone didn't jump on that?! "
I remember her seeing she wasn't sure what  the others were planning for the character and that she had to wait Fabian Nicieza & co had finished re-establishing her.
#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:
"

Batbabe? :P

"
So totally agreed :D
#11 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of her becoming the new Nightwing...but she'd need a different costume...I have one a fan did but it's to early for me to be digging through my gallery

#12 Edited by antiterra (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... actually, Cass as Nightwing doesn't sound like a bad idea. Nope, not a bad idea at all! Keeping the usual caveats in mind ("as long as it's handled well" and so on), I think I'd be happy with that option.

It makes sense, both from a narrative point of view (Batman Inc.) and an editorial point of view (bring back Nightwing, launch a new ongoing).

I'm such a massive fan of the character that I've both been looking forward to and dreading her return, but hearing that she'd come back under Scott Snyder's pen was quite reassuring - it tells me that maybe, just maybe, DC plan to make good by her this time (unlike her token, pointless appearance in Red Robin a few months back). 

Ultimately, I don't mind them taking their sweet time with it as long as it means there's an actual plan behind it all.

Can't wait to see her reunion with Babs - I just pray to the gods that it doesn't happen between two splashy action scenes in a half-assed one-shot: it's the kind of character-focused scene that deserves ample space, so here's hoping!

Oh, and get Gail Simone to write that particular scene, please. :)

#13 Posted by NightFang (9857 posts) - - Show Bio

How about retuning to Gotham City with a new I.D. and ongoing series.

#14 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eyz said:
"!Lots of fans want her to be Nightwing, others want her to go back to Batgirl. "
That would be an interesting twist. She couldn't take Dick as Batman, but would return and take Dick's old identity?

That whole story with Cassandra was great example of honest and powerful character drama lost. She abandoned the cowl because Bruce was "dead". He comes back and make no effort to seek out his own adopted daughter. What the hell?! Looks at all the people who had one of those Bruce Wayne Road Home books, but Cassey didn't get one.

When she does learn that Bruce is alive, she's so unaffected about it. It also doesn't make Bruce look like such a great father to his adopted children. He went looking for the boys but left the girl out in the cold. I don't see why the removed her as Batgirl if they really had no plans for her.
#15 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1870 posts) - - Show Bio

Batwoman should be her next Bat-handle, we have lots of the Bat taking names taht are copying one another lately

#16 Posted by liambaugh (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain has gotta be one of the most criminally underused DCU characters ever.  Her awesome backstory is drenched in violence and pain, never really got why she gave up the mantle of Batgirl to the daughter of (pauses for dramatic tension...)Cluemaster.  Would be cool to see her back in Gotham as Nightwing, rather than in the background of a Hong Kong-based Batman Incorporated arc.   Bring on Gates of Gotham.
#17 Edited by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt she will be the next Nightwing, Dick totally dismissed her during the whole "Batman is missing" fiasco making it clear that he doesn't like or trust her, besides there are 2 Batmen(?) why not  2 Batgirls . I say she should ether go to Birds of Prey (whose roster is a bit shaky a t the moment) or go help put the Outsiders back together she was doing a great job there before, and someone needs to let them know that Bruce is back cuz I don't think they got the memo

I can hardly wait to see what  Scott Snyder and Kyle Higgins has planed for her in the "Batman: Gates of Gotham" story

#18 Posted by RaFonaRaFona (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she should become her own person.  You can be associated with Batman without being some mixed up version of Batwing or Nightrobin.  Two Batmans is enough.  We definitely do not need two Robins.

If the character is not strong enough to stand on her own, maybe she should disappear.

#19 Posted by ChadwickDavis (444 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILER!!!...Hahaha

No not really but on a serious note I think she should return to her Kasumi alias (the one she used during her time with the JLE) except with a white batsuit and dual katanas.  

#20 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of disagree with what you said about Dick not being able to go back to being Nightwing, Tony. I think you're right about Tim -- he can't go back to being Robin -- but, I do think that Dick can put the Nightwing costume on again. There are many differences between Dick's transition to Nightwing and Tim's to Red Robin.

Nightwing was Dick's way of breaking away from Bruce and becoming a hero of his own. This was made very evident in Vol. 1 of Morrison's Batman and Robin. Tim becoming Red Robin was done out of necessity. He wasn't happy that Damian was going to take on the Robin mantle, and he definitely used the Red Robin identity because of the history behind it. But Tim going back to being Robin would mean a definitive step back down to 'side-kick'; and if Dick went back to Nightwing, he'd still remain a solo hero in his own right.

As far as Cassandra goes, if Dick does stay under the cowl for a while longer, I'd like her to take on the Nightwing mantle. But only if it's going to last for a few years, at least -- it has to be semi-permanent, not just a fling.

But chances are that Dick will soon be wearing the Nightwing costume again, and if that's the case then Cassandra should probably just take on a new identity. I won't even attempt to suggest a name.

#21 Posted by BlueStarr86 (51 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonesDeini said:
" @Eyz said:
Why isn't she a Bird of Prey?! How Simone didn't jump on that?! "
Simone did try, but she was denied. That's why Cass was brought up in Birds of Prey when Oracle faked her death. They had a meeting, wherein she told everyone what she would be doing, they brought up Cass, and Barbara gave a handwave.
#22 Posted by Phantim555 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she should be Nightwing. I'm waiting for Dick to take the name back and for Batman Inc. to end or fade away. I don't hate Batman inc. I just don't think its the most practicle thing Bruce would do. Anyway, I think Cassandra could be a new flamebird or some super cool ninja/ assassin. I like the white Batsuit idea.
#23 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

I still prefer Cassandra Cain as Batgirl.  She's simply too bad-ass not to be!
#24 Edited by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I've ever read a single issue with Cassanda except for the Justice League Elite. I'd like to see her in Batman, Inc in some way.
#25 Posted by viin (542 posts) - - Show Bio

i would kind of like to see her as a character like Lady Shiva where she fights along side of the bat family but at other times fights against em. Like a hired assassin (kinda like david cain)....when it comes to costume though i dont think she should take her old costume back. i think she should just go by cassandra cain...just like david cain always did. if she had to wear a mask i would say could she take back the katsumi costume..maybe a lil upgrade? what if she just kept the costume shes got in Red Robin #17.....maybe add a hood and some swords eh? but i say no to the nightwing idea  

#26 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23: you know theres already a batwoman? And she is a much more interesting character.
#27 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting to see what may be done with her.  As to Cassandra's new alias, that's a tough one.  Maybe she could be Nightwing now (even though personally for me I think Dick will always be that and still just have a feeling he'll revert back to that one day).  It is an asexual superhero alias anyway right? After all, Dick and Chris Kent were Nightwing, but so was Power Girl at one point.

#28 Posted by Evpraksiya (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it have to be related to Bat? she've done so much she deserves her own title and own image. I don't think she could fit as a Bird of Prey, she needs to remain solitary.

#29 Posted by SirSparkington (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see her taking the title of Batgirl away from Steph. I could see her taking up the Nightwing mantle or perhaps getting her own new name.

#30 Posted by gridlock464 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t know if anyone has brought this up, but I people forget the reason behind why Dick choose the name Nightwing. To my understanding the original Kryptonian character was cast out of his family and assumed the Nightwing identity to make a name for himself. Which worked with the fall out he had with Bruce.

I like Cassie, I think there a decent character in there. Everything seems up in the air with Batman Inc. but I would hate for her to assume Nightwing name.             

#31 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of her as Nightwing.

#32 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see her take over the Nightwing persona. She could still use the all black ninja type batsuit. I actually think that would fit her well
#33 Edited by antiterra (168 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:

" She abandoned the cowl because Bruce was "dead". He comes back and make no effort to seek out his own adopted daughter. What the hell?!  "

He did seek her out, we just weren't shown their reunion. It's been mentioned in several books that Cassandra was out there working for Bruce, who's given her some kind of mission (as a matter of fact, she might be the very first member of Batman Inc., when you think about it). We just don't know what the assignment was, yet, although I'm sure Red Robin or Gates of Gotham will shed some light on it.

The one thing that did upset me big time was the scene in B&R #20 where Bruce gathers "the whole family" at Wayne Manor... except said "family" doesn't include Cass. I was all, "Dude! Are you kidding me? Aren't you forgetting someone? Like... oh, I don't know, the girl you were going to adopt as your daughter?!"

I know it was merely an oversight on Tomasi's part, but both he and the editor(s) dropped the ball, here. Someone should have noticed it. Bruce could have said "all my boys" instead and the scene would have worked just as well. I like Tomasi, but damn, three pages into his first B&R issue and he's already pissed off Cassandra Cain fans.

#34 Posted by Dedpool (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra as Nightwing would rock. Give her a cross between her Batgirl costume a,d Dick's Nightwing costume.
#35 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio
@antiterra said:
" @FoxxFireArt said:

" She abandoned the cowl because Bruce was "dead". He comes back and make no effort to seek out his own adopted daughter. What the hell?!  "

He did seek her out, we just weren't shown their reunion. It's been mentioned in several books that Cassandra was out there working for Bruce, who's given her some kind of mission (as a matter of fact, she might be the very first member of Batman Inc., when you think about it). We just don't know what the assignment was, yet, although I'm sure Red Robin or Gates of Gotham will shed some light on it.

The one thing that did upset me big time was the scene in B&R #20 where Bruce gathers "the whole family" at Wayne Manor... except said "family" doesn't include Cass. I was all, "Dude! Are you kidding me? Aren't you forgetting someone? Like... oh, I don't know, the girl you were going to adopt as your daughter?!"

I know it was merely an oversight on Tomasi's part, but both he and the editor(s) dropped the ball, here. Someone should have noticed it. Bruce could have said "all my boys" instead and the scene would have worked just as well. I like Tomasi, but damn, three pages into his first B&R issue and he's already pissed off Cassandra Cain fans.

"
Exactly! I thought the same thing about B&R #20. Why do DC writers and editors hate the character so much?
#36 Posted by GraveSp (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she should call herself Black Robin. 

#37 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

I still hope that Stephanie dies and Cassandra becomes Batgirl again.

#38 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Cassandra Cain and think she was a powerful, female character that had a good track record and was interesting to read. That being said, I think she has the potential to exceed what Batman, Nightwing and the rest of the Bat Belfry have achieved by actually creating her own legacy. Perhaps she would become the good guy's answer to Shiva. 

I agree that Stephanie sucks and I don't really have any interest in her; she's annoying, and I really think she is dragging down the Batgirl mantle. She should have stayed as the Spoiler because she just doesn't fit in with the Batman group of characters.
#39 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

She should be the new Nightwing

#40 Posted by GOREX (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you kinda missed the point with Tim. He so desperately wants to go back to being Robin. Lets face it he tried being Dick Grayson's partner but he turned him down so he could mentor Damian. His costume has the same color choice as his former Robin suit and he fights with the same weapon (bo-staff). Not only that but his new name is "Red Robin". How much more obvious can it get that he wants his "old job" back? His comic series has been him trying to find proof that Batman wasn't dead, that he couldn't let go of who he was and that he doesn't like who he is now. He desperately seeks approval and tries to connect with his former partners (the Teen Titans & Bruce).

Personally I hope he'll take back his name and suit. The new one looks awful. Even that "digital" version of his suit (which was almost identical to the Batman&Robin movie suit) looked better. If the world is big enough for 2 Batman then there sure can be 2 Robin.

As for Dick Grayson as Nightwing I think  sEsposito7 explained it well.

For Cassandra I can only hope she'll take back her name or "come back" in more series and join up with the old team. I mean there seems to be a "new" Bat-team now with Grayson, Damian and Stephanie Brown, but it'd be great if the former cast doesn't get "forgotten".  Personally I hope she'll at least join up with the Birds of Prey if they can't "squeeze" her in the Batcave anymore. That way we'll get to see more of her and it's a nifty spot to be. I mean after Barbara retired "early" from her mantle she's a very important hero as Oracle and pretty much has her own team and evolved into something really powerful and dominant in the DC universe.

#41 Posted by kennybaese (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

There's more than one Batman, I don't know why there couldn't be more than one Batgirl, especially if she keeps operating out of Hong Kong. 

#42 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1870 posts) - - Show Bio

@doordoor123 
Of course I know there is already a Batwoman, and there is also already a Batman, but we have Dick Grayson and countless others as Batman also. So another Batwoman wouldn't mean the end of comic books as we know it.

#43 Posted by GOREX (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123: The fact with Batwoman is that right now she's only recently appeared in Batman Inc with a series that's "under way" for quite some time now. Personally I think that her character isn't yet defined (we know very little about her) and her fighting ranges from either ok ( chase scene in Batman Inc no4) or goes into extremely exaggerated (kicking through a metallic biker helmet and 1shotting Scorpiana in Batman Inc no5).

Compare that to Cassandra Cain who almost got adopted by  Bruce Wayne and not mention has been Batgirl for quite some time. I'd also like to mention how annoying it was that in that summoning at the Batcave she wasn't there in Batman&Robin no20.
#44 Posted by imaginaryman (198 posts) - - Show Bio

well, since the batman inc. group as i recall doesn't really need a bat in the names of its members.

e.g.: nightrunner, mr. unknown

maybe cass doesn't need to have bat in her name. something like (shadow lady or night hunter or blackwing for a closer reference) just a thought 
#45 Posted by windiebird (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to see her active in comics again! I'm not sure how I feel about the Nightwing idea. I don't know if she has enough history with Dick Grayson to take on that legacy but I'm sure that's what they'll go with for her codename if they don't give her a new one.

So yay Cassandra Cain and head scratches at what and who she'll be once she lands back in the spotlight.

#46 Posted by A_O_N (352 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no reason to think that all the good names are taken. You just have to be creative enough. How about something like Night Tide or Night Rider? I already thought Cassandra was equal to Dick; I don't see why she has to be "promoted" to become Nightwing. That just diminishes her self-worth.

#47 Posted by vincethekid (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so sick of Morrison destroying the Bat family and DCU in general it's not even funny.  Listen, there is only two Batgirls.  Barbara Gordon and Cassandra Cain.  There is only one Nightwing and that's Dick Grayson.  There is only one Batman and it's Bruce Wayne.

The whole concept for Batman, Inc.  is stupid. Bruce Wayne's whole mantra is protecting Gotham.  When you take that away and go global he not Batman any more.  When you create stupid Batman clones like Knight and Squire you take the essences of something cool and you make it lame.

Many of you know I don't drink the kool-aid when it comes to Morrison.  I think he's done more harm to the DCU than good.  I think he needs to be put in check.  I to don't understand why these editors allow him to tear up years of history and scripture only to literally destroy it for the all mighty dollar.

I'm  all about writers shaking things up to make it fresh and bring in new readers.  What I don't like is when writers mess with the core of foundation of a character.  You want to change a costume? Fine. You want to retcon some history? Fine.

But, don't mess with the foundation....

We can only hope that a competent writer like Synder can bring Cassie back to the table as Batgirl.  We know that Johns has fixed some of Morrison's mess ups already.  Hopefully, Dick Grayson will be Nightwing again.  The Robins don't bother me as much.  I like Damian as Robin.  I like Red Robin because he later becomes key character in Kingdom Come.  

Here's a cool story line for you fokes.  Destory Batman, Inc.!!!  Kill off everyone who not listed above (Not Alfred or Catwoman of course).  Knight and Squire, Stephanie Brown, Jiro Osamu (really? Dumb), Night Runner, and David the African Batman (Again, really?)  

Morrison is on crack.  He needs to be slapped in the face and shook really really hard!  

Does any one read Batman, Inc? If you do, you need help. Ccome to my shop.  I'll introduce you to a whole world of good comics.  This crap needs to be burned in a huge bonfire! I think I'm gonna do it and make a YouTube video.  Watch for it!
#48 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she should be Nightwing, why not?

Although that would means shes above Tim O_O

#49 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio
@walkingcarpet: I agree. If there's a Batman of Japan, and a Batman of France and a Batman of Africa (seriously people, Africa is not a country!) Why can't Cass be the Batgirl (or Batwoman if she prefers) of Hong Kong?
#50 Posted by ips (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin should take the name of Nightwing. He needs it more. Red Robin has to be the worst name ever and his costume is pretty high on the short bus side of costumes also.

Cassie would make a good successor to it, but I think they need to give her something new. Maybe Huntress is auditioning for a partner.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.