Cassandra Cain in Barbara's Old Costume?

#1 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone tell me which book I can find the story that goes with these pics of Cassi dressed in Barbara Gordon's old Batgirl costume? 

http://www.comicvine.com/cassandra-cain/29-65230/all-images/108-294465/cassandra_cain__batgirl__picture_30/105-926820/

http://www.comicvine.com/cassandra-cain/29-65230/all-images/108-294465/cassandra_cain__batgirl__picture_31/105-926821/

http://www.comicvine.com/cassandra-cain/29-65230/all-images/108-294465/cassandra_cain__batgirl__picture_32/105-926822/

http://www.comicvine.com/cassandra-cain/29-65230/all-images/108-294465/cassandra_cain__batgirl__picture_33/105-926824/

She looks rather cute in barb's old duds, I wonder why she put them on in the first place though...to entice/impress Robin/Tim Drake?

#2 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

I won't be very helpful here but I can, without a doubt, tell you that this at the least takes place before One Year Later.  I would assume it's early on in the Batgirl series seeing as she doesn't have any speaking lines from those pictures.

#3 Edited by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

That is Batgirl #45 

Good issue fun read fantastic art by Frank Leonardi

#4 Posted by sputnik (210 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: do you know where i can, idf possibly, read it? or get scans of it online?
#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@sputnik said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: do you know where i can, idf possibly, read it? or get scans of it online? "
Local comic book store is your best bet they should have it probably even in the quarter(USD) bins. It is not rare or but the Trade paper back. As of online only thing I can think of is downloading it illegally and I would not suggest that 
#6 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:   Thanks for the info Magnus!  Can it be found in a trade paperback book or am I better off looking for the specific issue?
#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus:   Thanks for the info Magnus!  Can it be found in a trade paperback book or am I better off looking for the specific issue? "
It is on trade that entire Batgirl Volume 1 run can be found on trade
#8 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:   Batgirl volume 1 is the title then?  Cool, thanks Magnus
#9 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828: Those issues weren't collected :/
I have all her run, they missed this arc...  :(
Issues collected are 1 to 28 then it jumps to 58 until 73...
#10 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eyz:   Bummer >_<, so how does one acquire this arc?
#11 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828: Ebay would probably be your best bet for the single issues.
#12 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828:  Bargain bins :/
I'm still hoping to come across those issues myself, my local comic store often finds some old issues and sells them in second hand.. They're cheaper than the current stuff..
Or ebay... (but I'm not a fan of ebay.. there's some crooks there! plus you always have to pay extra for shipping!...)
#13 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eyz: Well on ebay, you can usualy gett cheaper or even free shipping with bigger orders. Like I typed in the issue number on ebay, and found it in a lot

41-46 for 9.99 and free shipping, just got to be careful who you buy from on there and check there rating.
#14 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Well, since I live in Europe, most shipping fees from US ebayers are like 10 USD to even 20 USD!! (well, at least if you order like over 10 books, you kinda win some money over the discounts...)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.