Favourite TMNT character?

#1 Posted by Tommelot (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine are definitely KC Jones and Raphael.

Yours?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Jones, or april :)

M

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Mutanimals.

#4 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikey aka Michaelangelo. He definitely has the best attitude about being a freak of comic book nature and a tricked out ninja to boot.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

after just watching the new movie...

april o'neill, definitely...

Yellow jumpsuit, katana, kicking ass :)

brilliant movie

M

#6 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"Yellow jumpsuit, katana, kicking ass :)M"

That sounds like "The Bride" from "Kill Bill Vol. 1"

#7 Posted by G-Man (29429 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to read some of the black and white comics in the 80s. The cartoon kinda ruined it for me. So I ran. I'd have to say that Michaelangelo was my favorite. I had a action figure my friend "gave" me while he worked at a Toys R Us. He had a tendancy to...forget to scan items. Needless to say, he didn't work there too long. Wonder if I still have it packed away somewhere.

Staff Online
#8 Posted by V (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder.

#9 Posted by G-Man (29429 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#10 Posted by Csir (90 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Battle Nexus champion

Michelangelo

Post Edited:2007-03-25 20:23:01

#11 Posted by venomjr (243 posts) - - Show Bio

COWABUNGA DUDES!!! its Michaelangelo. :)

#12 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder, then Donatello.

#13 Posted by Psychose (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Bebop and Rocksteady

#14 Posted by Metal Head (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Rafael. Toughest turtle ever.

And yeah, G-Man, the cartoon kinda ruined it for me too. I LOVED the original b&w issues from Mirage Studios, until they started getting a bit cheesier. THe only good to come of the cartoon is the fact that I had TMNT friggin' action figures! Wooo!

#15 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

leo and raph are my favoite and even mike

and if he was battle nexus champion why did he B_E_G leo to train him.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

can u say he was lucky and thats that

the mirage studi tourmet fight was the best ninja turle video game install ment it even had kar in it which you fought on a moving bus with channel 9 copter recording it, (that rock) and the images of the turtles rocked"

the balck in white comic where cool/follow by the future turtles, where leo or raph loses a hand and eye

leo=balnace

raph=deadly

mike just cerative in the way he figths

done sux so i dont have noghting to say about that

#16 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

when did april become a ninja weilding chick.....thats the part of the movie that was a let down,and in the seris too

#17 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Donatello, always liked him

#18 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised not many people have mentioned Shredder.

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

never really liked him as a bad guy... there's far better martial arts villians out there

M

#20 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw the movie last night, thought it was pretty good. Dunno why it's getting such bad reviews. It looks awesome, the dialog isn't horrible and the fight scenes are plentiful. It definitely doesn't have much of a plot, but it's definitely better then the original movies, even by these nastalgic eyes.

Oh, and Raf was always my fav for being the most independent of them.

Post Edited:2007-03-27 13:19:36

Staff
#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

heh i agree with cap here, the new movie kicks ass...

the script and storyline was pretty good i thought and the fightscenes kicked ass, the humour was a bit off in places but nothing major...

M

#22 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Why because he never has to look for a can opener.

-
Post Edited:2007-03-27 17:07:46

#23 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the one thing I agree with that the reviewers pointed out was that they kind of forgot that TMNT was originally a satirical look at the action genre. The new movie kinda drops the satire aspect and just makes them full blow action stars, which is a bit of an irony I guess. Still, I didn't mind, I wasn't expecting much.

Staff
#24 Posted by Amos AMmassee (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Krang. Just a brain without a body, but still manages to kick butt and take names.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.