Why do you like -or hate- Ms. Marvel.

• 61 results
#51 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

She is...okay i guess, idk. She just comes off as a b@#$% to me.

#52 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

She has a sense of humour after everything that she has gone through she can still see the the lighter side of the super hero world.

#53 Posted by BlackWind (6801 posts) - - Show Bio

She's thick as hell, unlike many comic women.

#54 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@mervotron said:

I love Ms. Marvel. She is one of my favourite superheroes! She can kick ass even without using her powers! She is a strong and confident person who is one of the best Avengers.

All that.......plus she's like the definition of the word beauty.

Yep. One of the few blondes I like in comics too --- that's how cool she is (oh, and Enchantress because X35 will kick my @ss otherwise...)

#55 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio

She's a strong, independent woman who isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She is someone who, despite being a woman, isn't afraid to stand up to her male superiors and tell them how it is. To me, she is Marvel's Wonder Woman, their greatest superheroine, and their prime example that you can have a female superhero who is popular enough to stand next to Captain America, Iron Man, and Spider-Man and not feel overshadowed. That's why I love Ms. Marvel.

#56 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

She threw a school bus full of children into the sun!!! ... I could be wrong. Fact check it.

#57 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio
Hate, because this is Ms.Marvel to me
#58 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

PAWG, even after reboot

Marvel I salute

#59 Posted by Trapaceira (46 posts) - - Show Bio

A unica coisa que eu sei da Miss Marvel é que ela levou uma surra de Rogue.

#60 Posted by Catsnlynne (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Ms Marvel because she doesn't deserve to me known as Captain Marvel. The one true Captain Marvel is Captain Mar-Vell.

#61 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Catsnlynne said:

I hate Ms Marvel because she doesn't deserve to me known as Captain Marvel. The one true Captain Marvel is Captain Mar-Vell.

>_>

This guy would like a word with you...

Besides Carol by any other name...honestly. I've liked her much more as Ms. Marvel than Captain Marvel, but she's a great character and always an interesting read.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.