Who's looking forward to seeing Ms Marvel in The Avengers 2

#1 Posted by cameronstear (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's looking forward to seeing Ms Marvel in The Avengers 2 tell me in the comments

#2 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope I think she may show up in 3 janet "the wasp" van dyne and hank "ant man" pym need to be in the 2nd movie they are founding members in the comic verse.

#3 Posted by TheCannon (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

Her appearance has been confirmed? :D

#4 Posted by Distraction (10 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I would like if Carol were in Avengers 2, there has been no confirmation that she will appear in the next movie. The only thing I’ve heard was some rumors form an unreliable source about who they might get to play her.

#5 Edited by War Killer (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

I predict she'll make a cameo in GotG, have her own movie during Marvel's Phase 3 following Avengers 2, and become an Avenger by Avengers 3. A lot of fans have been vocal in having more female heroes on the team alongside Black Widow, and while I would like Ms. Marvel to be the next female hero, depending on who they use in the Ant-Man movie, I have a feeling Wasp will be the next female hero to join their ranks, with Ms. Marvel following shortly after in Avengers 3.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameronstear: Who told you that info?

#7 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. If she shows up she shows up. If not, I'll live.

#8 Posted by cameronstear (68 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: There is a video on youtube by Clevvermovies called Mrs Marvel to appear in the Avengers 2

#9 Edited by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

I predict she'll make a cameo in GotG, have her own movie during Marvel's Phase 3 following Avengers 2, and become an Avenger by Avengers 3. A lot of fans have been vocal in having more female heroes on the team alongside Black Widow, and while I would like Ms. Marvel to be the next female hero, depending on who they use in the Ant-Man movie, I have a feeling Wasp will be the next female hero to join their racks, with Ms. Marvel following shortly after in Avengers 3.

Yep.

#10 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: "Racks" did you have a freudian slip?

#11 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is MEAN. I really thought she was going to be in the film...

-_-

#12 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

-_-

Aw ^_^

#13 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawkeye446 said:

@lykopis said:

-_-

Aw ^_^

**sobs and uses Hawkeye's new shirt to blow nose**

#14 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@lykopis said:

-_-

Aw ^_^

**sobs and uses Hawkeye's new shirt to blow nose**

:( Wolf snot is gross :/

#15 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

I predict she'll make a cameo in GotG, have her own movie during Marvel's Phase 3 following Avengers 2, and become an Avenger by Avengers 3. A lot of fans have been vocal in having more female heroes on the team alongside Black Widow, and while I would like Ms. Marvel to be the next female hero, depending on who they use in the Ant-Man movie, I have a feeling Wasp will be the next female hero to join their ranks, with Ms. Marvel following shortly after in Avengers 3.

This sounds good to me.

#16 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see her in it, but as Captain Marvel!!!! Buwhahaa!

#17 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@War Killer said:

I predict she'll make a cameo in GotG, have her own movie during Marvel's Phase 3 following Avengers 2, and become an Avenger by Avengers 3. A lot of fans have been vocal in having more female heroes on the team alongside Black Widow, and while I would like Ms. Marvel to be the next female hero, depending on who they use in the Ant-Man movie, I have a feeling Wasp will be the next female hero to join their racks, with Ms. Marvel following shortly after in Avengers 3.

Yep.

*points up*

I really think she's going to have a minor minor cameo in GotG as a fellow pilot, or possibly (extremely cautiously optimistic) in Iron Man 3 as a SHIELD agent. Depends which universe they'll base her origin story on ......

#18 Posted by TheKnifeRose (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@Target_X said:

I'd love to see her in it, but as Captain Marvel!!!! Buwhahaa!

I agree with this person.

#19 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6152 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be cool to see her in something.

I think they'd have to include Mar-Vell in some way though, at least in some flashbacks anyway.

#20 Edited by COBRAMORPH (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they need to make Hawkeye actually matter before starting to add anyone else. Even Widow was pretty much pointless in that movie. If you combined the little that either one of them did into one role, you barely even notice.

But no, lets over crowd the universe, the 5 so far, ant-man, Wasp, Falcon, winter soldier, I mean maybe if that god-awful SHIELD show was being handled right, you could have some of these characters in that, I mean, if they went with a live action version of the JL Unlimited format, every couple episodes different characters, so you'd never get bored or tired of sick of anyone, plus they'd see who'd work & who doesnt.

You want Ms Marvel, or Antman/Wasp introduce them on SHIELD. Tell their origin there. Then you'd know if people wanted a movie or not.

BTW it is VERY easy to adapt her origin without Mar-Vell. Or even the Kree. SHIELD already did an episode about people being effected by scrap from the alien attack. She doesnt need Mar-Vell to protect her from an alien device exploding & her wanting to be able to help fight villains. Remove Mar-Vell & she'd still exist. Its not like anyone even really knows Mar-Vell exists anyway.

#21 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to make the powers of archery and big boobs and a handgun matter when you have a god on the team.

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32926 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.