Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4380 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Who should be the villain in a Ms. Marvel movie?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

There's so much to choose from. As long as she wears her black and gold costume, I'm happy. I like the Captain Marvel costume, but I just think Carol's better off being her own character rather than a legacy hero.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Since she is a product of the Kree I think it would be freaking amazing if they brought in the Skrull and then had her battle it out with Super Skrull or Paibok. I think that would be pretty darn awesome. Or even skrulls showcasing the powers of the characters already in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (cap, hulk, thor, hawkeye, widow, iron man, etc)

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

The Destructor with Doomsday Man, possibly with Head Case, and maybe as sub-villains to M.O.D.O.K.

Or Yon-Rogg/Magnitron, with Mandroids/Kree Sentries.

If Marvel has the rights, maybe Deathbird, The Brood, etc. Moonstone, Absorbing Man, Ghazi Rashid, Stuart Cavenger and more could be nice.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yon-Rogg and the Kree.

Have Karla Sofen and Lloyd Bloch as scientists who come into contact with the Kree moonstone and set them up for villain roles in the sequel.

Bad_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There was this one villain who went on an insane power trip and recruited a fascist army of teenagers to break into their friends houses and kidnap them and hold them prisoner without trial, evidence, or any legal authority, violating many of their rights. Real Hitler youth, gestapo type stuff. Who was that... Oh that's right Ms. Marvel.

That's who the villain should be in a Ms. Marvel movie. Ms. Marvel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.