Who are Carols best friends???

#1 Posted by Darksider555 (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i think that Spider Woman, Spiderman, Wolverine and Steve Rogers are her BFFs.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read much of her stuff but I have seen scans of her with Spider Woman hanging out before so I would go with her.

#3 Edited by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider555: Jessica Jones, Spider-Woman, Tony Stark are canonically her closest friends and perhaps even Spider-Man would be added to that list.

#4 Posted by Darksider555 (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip said:

@darksider555: Jessica Jones, Spider-Woman, Tony Stark are canonically her closest friends and perhaps even Spider-Man would be added to that list.

yeah but Spiderman is in my opinion on the list since they have been close in the New Avengers and their team up in Avegining Spiderman

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Man would be on the list too I'd say.

#6 Posted by Soupnazi (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, I must say that my knowledge of comics are limited, but it seems that in stuff that's going on now, Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman), Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Steve Rogers (Captain America), and Tony Stark (Iron Man) are her best friends. I've also seen stuff with her and Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) or Doctor Strange or whatever his name is.

#7 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Jessica Drew and Jessica Jones (although that's not been on panel for a while).

Wonder Man would be on the list too I'd say.

Agreed. More so than Cap and Tony.

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16838 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i've seen Spider-Woman is definitely her best friend. Others that follow closely behind are probably Spider-man (I see a trend growing here!), Captain America, Tony Stark, Jessica Jones, Wonder Man and quite possibly Scarlet Witch.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I have seen currently Spider-Woman is her best friend and others are Spider-Man,Captain America and Tony.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.