What would happen if Binary became the new host for Phoenix

#1 Posted by Namor1987 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is in the title. But I'm curious would it overload Carol or boost her power level to 1 of the top characters in the Marvel Universe?

#2 Posted by Invisible_Witch (310 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of irrelevant since she's confirmed to be the new Captain Marvel.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol as an avatar of the Phoenix Force? That's a scary thought, Carol can kinda be an idiot. 

Carol: "Oh Wanda you're back, let's go to Avengers Mansion." 
Wanda "I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not ready for that."
Carol: "C'mon, lets go."
Wanda: "Well if you're sure...."

Stupid Carol.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27379 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought only telepaths could

#6 Posted by Namor1987 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

I thought only telepaths could

It has something to do with telepaths (particulary Omega-Level TPs) being able to sustain the energy of the Phoenix Force. A few non-telepaths have wielded the Phoenix Force. But Carol would be interesting as Phoenix but since you mentioned it Wanda would be downright disastrous with the Phoenix Force. She'd obliterate Hope & probably 616 & mess up some of the alternate universes or realities.

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (13703 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't be that ineteresting for me to see.I like to see Carol not that overpowered.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.