New Avengers #50, Why Is Ms. Marvel Bending Over?

  • 140 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by G-Man (36765 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or is there something wrong with this image?




She does it for a full page.  Isn't this a comic for kids?  Ms. Marvel is supposed to be watching the television.  But really, who watches TV like that?  It doesn't look exactly comfortable for your back.  It's not like they're watching a small television.  It's a pretty big flat screen.  I'm sure we can assume it's a state of the art high-def. set too.  

Maybe she's trying to make a statement.  Maybe she's trying to find her place on the New Avengers since she used to hang out with the Mighty Avengers.  Her costume has always been a little lacking below the waste.  She's all like, "Oooh, look at me!"

It does seem to be working too. Check out Bucky/Cap



It's like he's thinking, "Hmmmm....check this out."  Maybe he's trying to decide who's showing more of their rear between Ms. Marvel and Mockingbird.  Or maybe he's thinking, "Hot damn, I picked a great time to join the Avengers!"

The other great thing is when the team discovers that Wolverine has a son.  They're all speechless but leave it to Spider-Man to be able to ask what they're all thinking.





New Avengers #50 is gonna be a blast.
#1 Posted by sora_thekey (8179 posts) - - Show Bio

"You've had Sex"..... I think that was funny!

Moderator
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.

Moderator
#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO @ Cap.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.
"
Bucky was looking somewhere else.
Moderator
#5 Posted by G-Man (36765 posts) - - Show Bio

He's trying to decide.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got the best seat in the house

#7 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:

"In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.
"
i'm sure he was thinking about how her hair looks

maybe she's got bad eyes
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"In Addition, Carol could use some better hair care products. She's looking a little fried. I think that's what Bucky was really thinking.
"
Bucky was looking somewhere else.
"
But he's thinking...
Moderator
#9 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey almost made me shoot my lunch out of my nose from laughing.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"Spidey almost made me shoot my lunch out of my nose from laughing.
"
You can do that?
Moderator
#11 Posted by G-Man (36765 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
"
LOL
#13 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
"

lmao...Cap was trying to be slick with checking her out
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"G-Man said:
"Nobody said:
"He's got the best seat in the house
"
He's got the best "seat"?  Ms. Marvel is trying to win that competition.
"

lmao...Cap was trying to be slick with checking her out"
Maybe he was looking at Mockingbird and that's why he's back their like that.He didn't want Clint to see him.
Moderator
#15 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO! @Spidy

#16 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

hey did spiderman and carol ever dated? Spidey wanted a date with her right?

well either the writter was trying to hint something like that, or the penciler just did it without intention, dunno.

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"hey did spiderman and carol ever dated? Spidey wanted a date with her right?

well either the writter was trying to hint something like that, or the penciler just did it without intention, dunno.
"
No
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"hey did spiderman and carol ever dated? Spidey wanted a date with her right?

well either the writter was trying to hint something like that, or the penciler just did it without intention, dunno.
"
Carol doesn't date.
Moderator
#19 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.

Moderator
#20 Posted by G-Man (36765 posts) - - Show Bio

She did date that William dude that got killed, sorta.  I forget if he came back to life or was a secret Kree dude or something.

#21 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

haha! that Bucky is a sly one, but anyways its not like she's the only one who isn't trying to get closer to the screen, she just doesn't want to walk there, that's all

Moderator
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"She did date that William dude that got killed, sorta.  I forget if he came back to life or was a secret Kree dude or something.
He ruined it for everyone.

pixelized said:
"I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.
I just noticed she was even there.
Moderator
#23 Posted by G-Man (36765 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she's changing into something more revealing?

#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.
"
I didn't even notice she was there O_O
#25 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
pixelized said:
"I wonder if SpiderWoman feels over dressed, compared to the other girls.
I just noticed she was even there.
"

LOL
#26 Posted by DeCobray (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Danny Rand wasn't on the team?

#27 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!

#28 Posted by Puck (90 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at spiderman in his sex comment to wolverine.

#29 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Jet jaguar said:
"is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!"
That's his Lover, he's allowed.
Moderator
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !

Carol is in the Center Position... she is getting ready to hike the Nerf Football...
#31 Posted by danisgod6491 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky like God Damn! Now i know why Cap liked being on the Avengers so much. Bucky "Alright Avengers, Clint, Luke, Spidey, Danny, and Wolverine will go as the first team to face these New Avengers. Me, Carol, Jessica, and Bobbi will wait here as a backup team.

#32 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice XD

I guess they figure a kid would actually just think she is watching TV

But to us, well that's another story XD

GO CAP! You  old dog, you XD :D

#33 Posted by MrDirector786 (43608 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!

#35 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

the ninja guy is definetly trying to grab the blue one's butt lol

#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Jet jaguar said:
"the ninja guy is definetly trying to grab the blue one's butt lol"
because they are a couple.
Moderator
#37 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't any movement on those pages weird.

#38 Posted by Jet jaguar (2346 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Jet jaguar said:
"is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!"
That's his Lover, he's allowed.
"
oh i don't read avengers so i wouldn't know
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Jet jaguar said:
"the ninja guy is definetly trying to grab the blue one's butt lol"
because they are a couple.
"
LMFAO.
Moderator
#40 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Jet jaguar said:
"pixelized said:
"Jet jaguar said:
"is that ninja dude about to grab the blue lady's butt?!"
That's his Lover, he's allowed.
"
oh i don't read avengers so i wouldn't know
"
Kind of less exciting now... they've also had sex.
Moderator
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!
"
I'm buying 56 copies of this!

Vance 1
AtPhantom 0


Moderator
#42 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we all know why she's bent over. Its the same reason why she wears that outfit in the first place, sex sells.

Moderator
#43 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"He's trying to decide.
"
Captain Americas thoughts

"Now who else has tapped that? And should I care?"
#44 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!
"
I'm buying 56 copies of this!

Vance 1
AtPhantom 0


"
LMFAO

Damn you, you've foiled my plans yet again. But mark my words, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME VANCE ASTRO, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!!!

Runs off into the night, smashing into some trash cans on the way out.
#45 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"LMAO. I'm buying three copies of this!
"
I'm buying 56 copies of this!

Vance 1
AtPhantom 0


"
LMFAO

Damn you, you've foiled my plans yet again. But mark my words, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME VANCE ASTRO, I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!!!

Runs off into the night, smashing into some trash cans on the way out.
"
ROFL!!!
Moderator
#46 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I think we all know why she's bent over. Its the same reason why she wears that outfit in the first place, sex sells.
"
Hands Ms Marvel 5,000 dollors
#47 Posted by GammaGirl (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sooooo tired of the attitude.  Comics haven't been for "kids" for a long fucking time.  And I see more skin on broadcast television.  People really need to get over this shit.

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Gamma.Girl said:
"I am sooooo tired of the attitude.  Comics haven't been for "kids" for a long fucking time.  And I see more skin on broadcast television.  People really need to get over this shit."
What?
Moderator
#49 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO at spidey's line

#50 Posted by sora_thekey (8179 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everything have to hint something!?!?

What if the penciler just made a mistake?
Maybe he couln't put all the characters in one panel..... why does everything have to show somekind of sexual comment on it....

Carol has bad eyes or wanted to see close enough to see who the new Ms. Marvel was and Buck either might a perv or was actually thinking on the problem at hand, the Dark Avengers!

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.