Name Change

#1 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't her page name be changed from Ms.Marvel to Captain Marvel now?

#2 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if she sticks as captain marvel.

#3 Posted by daedalus25 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Agreed. Wait to see if it's a temporary name change or not. (And given that it's heavily rumored that Mar-Vell is making an official return, I'm going to guess the name will go back to him.)

#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@daedalus25 said:

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Agreed. Wait to see if it's a temporary name change or not. (And given that it's heavily rumored that Mar-Vell is making an official return, I'm going to guess the name will go back to him.)

Where?

#5 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:

@daedalus25 said:

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Where?

He made his return and died again already. Anyway there is a thread for this type of thing. 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/editing-tools/2761/name-changing-thread/417772/#1161

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.