Ms. Marvel & the Nega-Bands

#1 Posted by Zanatos (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that the Nega-Bands were created by the kree, for a kree warrior, and they manipulate energy (from the Negative Zone), do you think that Ms. Marvel should be the current wielder.  I know she is kind of dead at the moment, BUT her powers are of kree origin, she is a warrior, and she manipulates energy.  I think with the Nega-Bands she could have the same power level as she did when she was Binary.  She may be the only one able to manipulate Negative Zone energy to its fullest potential.

#2 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zanatos: Hmm, I like that idea, but the only problem is, it might make Ms. Marvel a bit TOO powerful, things like the Nega-Bands should be saved for people who have no actual super powers.it's like giving the already super strong and super fast Scorpion the Venom symbyote--er, I mean it's like giving the Green Goblin a suit like Iron Man--er, I mean, umm, I, uhhh...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.