she has skrull DNA in her so that might be it or she might be one"

I thought it was Kree dna?

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathshroud says:

"
Post Edited:2007-12-19 15:48:31"

its just a cover though it could be

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

It is Kree dna she has, and she might be. I saw this image before, covers don't always have to do with whats going on though.

#6 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

If she really was a Skrull i don't think they would show it on the cover.

#7 Posted by irongirl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"If she really was a Skrull i don't think they would show it on the cover."

I agree with you here. I doubt they'd blow something that big on the cover. It would ruin the reveal in the comic.

#8 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

They have a bunch of marvel zombies pics on covers. And when you look into the comic book there is nothing to do with marvel zombies.

#9 Posted by Ted Kord (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"They have a bunch of marvel zombies pics on covers. And when you look into the comic book there is nothing to do with marvel zombies."

they did that for october. Alot of comics got marvel zombie varients. Though thor did get one for issue two I think.

#10 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

they showed that elektra was a skrull on the new avengers comic
Post Edited:2008-01-02 19:39:38

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot who it was but one of the writers or something said that was at least one Skrull and one Kree in the Ms. Marvel series.

#12 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I forgot who it was but one of the writers or something said that was at least one Skrull and one Kree in the Ms. Marvel series."

It was revealed that there was a Skrull called Jazinta. Is that who you're referring to?

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was she impersonating and when was it revealed?

#14 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Who was she impersonating and when was it revealed?"

I can't really remember, but I think she was impersonating Jennifer Walters and She-Hulk.

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk's not in Ms. Marvel.

#16 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"She-Hulk's not in Ms. Marvel."

It proves that the green associated with Skrull is confusing. I was thinking of She-Hulk when I read "Ms. Marvel".

But I reckon it's gotta be Agent Sum.

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Buckshot says:
"She-Hulk's not in Ms. Marvel."

It proves that the green associated with Skrull is confusing. I was thinking of She-Hulk when I read "Ms. Marvel".

But I reckon it's gotta be Agent Sum."

Why Sum? Is it because of the healing? I think that's a separate mystery. Since he can heal his whole body, his scar is puzzling, and if Skrulls can heal like he has shown, then Elektra wouldn't be dead. I could be wrong about him though. I think Ms. Marvel's PR lady could be a Skrull. Her position influencing Ms. Marvel and other heroes seems to fit better for taking over a world secretly. The boyfriend is another question mark.

#18 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"If Ms.Marvel is a skrull i'm reading more DC.I have had it with Marvel ruining my favorite heroes."
Why does this upset you so much? Even if she turns out to be a skurll there is no saying how long she has been one. This is a upcoming story arc, alot of people are going to end up being skulls. That doesn't mean they have always been skrulls and that they are going to stay that way.
#19 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Ms. Marvel is but I do think the Wasp. Do you realize she is wearing the same costume she had in Avengers #77, vol.3. This from a character, who designs costumes and had a new one ever 15 issues in the past. Second, the Willey Wonka hair do, Janet Van Dyne is a socialite and wouldn't be caught dead with a hair do like that. Either she is a skull or it just shows the Writer doesn't do his research. You can, also, make a case for Wonder Man because he is wearing the same uniform he wore in the 70's before West Coast Avengers. Only skulls or bad writers could have that bad fashion sense.

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.