Ms Marvel Reading Order

#1 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Danvers-Ms.Marvel

OK so I am trying to put together a chronology for Carol's appearances...

I have her straight through Operation: Galactic Storm
Then Avengers #348, 350-351 - 1992
Jump to Quasar 54-57 - 1994
X-men Unlimited #13 - 1996
Then Avengers #1 (Post Heroes Reborn) 1998

Did I miss any appearances in between?  Because she's still has her Binary form in X-men Unlimited #13 and then she doesn't in Avengers #1. 

Let me know if I missed anything...
#2 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio

And Starblast #1-4...got that

#3 Posted by fps_dean (255 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I had all the Ms. Marvel appearances in order.. I'm still trying to get a good deal on the 1977 run.  Have the 2005...

#4 Posted by tstarnes (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an order put together for Ms. Marvel in a chronological / reading order.  Its not complete yet, but I am still working on it and adding to it.  http://cmro.travis-starnes.com

#5 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't she have a run in X-Men for a while when she became Binary(that is the same character right?)

#6 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@ntb1124: Yes she did.  Starting in the 150's and then left when Rogue joined in #171.  

@tstarnes: @fps_dean: If you guys go look at Uncannyxmen.net they have these great "Spotlight On..." profile with reading orders for lots of classic characters (including Carol).  Go check it out, i figured out all those Ms Marvel appearances I couldn't find.
#7 Posted by fps_dean (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the link! I haven't seen that site yet but there's a lot of good information there.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14451 posts) - - Show Bio

That's really helpfull.Thank you!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.