Ms. Marvel immunity ??

#1 Posted by Psy_Locke (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it true that Ms. Marvel is immune to freezing ? Bleeding? burning? Electric shock?

#2 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

She can absorb various types of energy, to she could absorb electricity and the heat energy from fire, so she is probably immune to burning and electric shocks. I don't know for sure about freezing though.

#3 Posted by TheCitizenXVIII (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Cold is the absence if heat energy, so there'd be nothing to absorb there. When she has enough power absorbed to go Binary, she catches on fire, so heat should be no problem. Even Superman can bleed, the only way to be immune to that would be to not have blood.

#4 Edited by daedalus25 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

The others already answered your question, but I just wanted to say thanks for posting that image of Ms. Marvel. It still stings a little whenever I come to Carol's page to see her still in the "Captain" Marvel outfit, so I'm always thrilled when someone still refers to her as Ms. Marvel and shows her in the black costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.