Ms. Marvel 41

#1 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so I was reading on Marvels website and they said "Guest starring the New Avengers and...someone we can't tell you about!" Now I would think that the original Ms Marvel is returning to kick Moonstone's @$$, but I also thought maybe Mar-Vell is returning (the real Mar-Vell). But mostly I think it's Ms. Marvel, but then what was the point of killing off a character just to bring them back shortly after (According to Marvel time two years=One year, so is four months only two months?)

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's Phyla Vell.If it's Mar i'm not reading Ms.Marvel anymore.

#3 Edited by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

awww the preview stopped at the good part

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I trippin or did I see Wondra in the preview?

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Am I trippin or did I see Wondra in the preview? "
go back to velcro 

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Vance Astro said:
go back to velcro 

"
LMFAO.Maybe I just want so bad to see her again.I could of sworn she was in the last issue of Initiative but it wasn't her.
#8 Posted by Speedy92286 (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Vance Astro said:
go back to velcro 

"
Full of win. Ah, I actually miss those. No tying involved :P
#9 Posted by DMC (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

It appears from the Newsarama preview of #42 that it's Carol Danvers....or she claims to be, and she remembers

Both Ms Marvel and New Avengers are under the Dark Reign label so the writers had better explain why she's been hanging with the NA since the invasion...if that is Carol. However she did kick the bucket in her book 3 months after the Invasion but I don't think Osborn gave made Moonstone the new Ms Marvel 3 months after the invasion cause less than a week later in the NA book Karla and the rest of Osborns Avengers are introduced to the world.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.