Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4390 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Has Carol ever fought silver surfer as Ms. Marvel?

zaktam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm currently doing a WW vs. rogue debate, and i'm arguing for WW. one of the people on the other side argued that with ms. marvel's powers, rogue would murder WW because ms. marvel has gone toe to toe with silver surfer.

is this true? i haven't read much of ms. marvel or silver surfer, but from what i've gathered from looking up feats, silver surfer would have to hold back a lot or be seriously weakened in order for ms. marvel to put up a fight against him.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

I don't think she's ever faced Silver Surfer under any alias but I might be wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.