Does Ms. Marvel return for War of the Marvels?

Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she is dead, but are the Two Marvels fighting Karla and Carol, or Karla and Ultragirl.

#1 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Im pretty sure its Carol..

#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Carol....

Technically it's Karla vs Carol until their powered fist can handle.....

#3 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

(Spoiler!!!!)

Those humanoid rays of light that were going after the M.O.D.O.K. jar babies, were actually Carol from after she exploded with power in issue #37. In issue #41 she is put back together so expect to see her in the War of Marvels.

#4 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joe Venom said:
"

(Spoiler!!!!)

Those humanoid rays of light that were going after the M.O.D.O.K. jar babies, were actually Carol from after she exploded with power in issue #37. In issue #41 she is put back together so expect to see her in the War of Marvels. "

Thanks for telling me.
#5 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read Ms. Marvel #41.  Its good.  Excited for War of the Marvels.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i like how fat she got while dead

#7 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" i like how fat she got while dead "
Fat? I am hoping you're meaning her breasts, hips, and thighs getting bigger, because her waist is as small as ever.
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

waist, thighs, and face

#9 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess alittle bit, she actually looks alittle more in proportionate to her 5'11" frame.

#10 Posted by Mar-Vell Liberation Front (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
"I guess alittle bit, she actually looks alittle more in proportionate to her 5'11" frame."

Agreed. It'd be nice to see the original Captain Marvel involved in something called "war of the marvels".

I mean everybody, all of them, but especially him.

I think peope are being hard on Carol, unless you meant fat  as in "phat" or like out of shape fat.

Either way, she's stlll hot.
#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mar-Vell Liberation Front said:
" @Nova`Prime` said:
"I guess alittle bit, she actually looks alittle more in proportionate to her 5'11" frame."
Agreed. It'd be nice to see the original Captain Marvel involved in something called "war of the marvels".I mean everybody, all of them, but especially him.I think peope are being hard on Carol, unless you meant fat  as in "phat" or like out of shape fat.Either way, she's stlll hot. "
like, she's not a real person, so i doubt her feelings are being hurt, but from that picture alone, she looks a little hefty to be a super hero. Karla was drawn the same way.
#12 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mar-Vell Liberation Front: Oh Carol is definitely PHat.

The picture of her returning makes her look a bit more curvy, which just makes her look so much better.
#13 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: LOL ya I know but its fun to talk about non-existing people. I mean isn't that what we do here :)

Ya the artist definitely draws his heroines with more curves, but they still look good. After all he's drawing women not Supergirl.
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care for it, she looks like she shrank from 5'11 down to 5'0'' and her lips are disgusting. 

#15 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really getting hyped for War of the Marvels.

#16 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
Maybe she died in Burger King
#17 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @pixelized said:
Maybe she died in Burger King "
LOL there are worse places to die :)
#18 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"i like how fat she got while dead "

Are you crazy.  Her waist is like a broomstick! 
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mar-Vell Liberation Front said:
" @Nova`Prime` said:
Agreed. It'd be nice to see the original Captain Marvel involved in something called "war of the marvels".I mean everybody, all of them, but especially him.I think peope are being hard on Carol, unless you meant fat  as in "phat" or like out of shape fat.Either way, she's stlll hot. "
Nobody likes Mar-Vell...
Moderator Online
#20 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Mar-Vell.

#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@box turtle said:
" @pixelized said:
"i like how fat she got while dead "
Are you crazy.  Her waist is like a broomstick!  "
Jumbo sized
#22 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

oh you guys are so exaggerative she looks as sexy as ever

#23 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the only problem is her clothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.