could Ms. Marvel and Wonderman be in a relationship

#1 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

I noticed those two have been getting along well in mighty avengers issues so that just leads me into suspicion so what do you guys think? i believe its possible.

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they hooked up..But it's kinda impossible now that wonder mans in jail lol.

#3 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder man is in jail?

#4 Edited by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

Blunder Man better keep his hand off my girl.

#5 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" Its possible, although Blunder Man better keep his hand off my girl. "
you mean that alien chick who says shes the deadliest woman in the galaxy?
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i swore this thread said wonder woman

#7 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" i swore this thread said wonder woman "
its an easy mistake
#8 Posted by TheHood (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe they are in a relationship, though they very clearly slept together in Dark Avengers... 5? 6? I don't know, I don't have the issues handy to look, lol.

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

you sure it was dark avengers?

#10 Posted by SUNMAN (7227 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay Wonderman in Ms. Marvel (Carol) have kissed and it is clear they slept together. There was a scan of them getting out of bed together naked or something. Not sure what issue. It was probably of Ms. Marvel.

As for Karla she got jiggy with Noh-Varr.
#11 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN: Which issue had Blunderman and Ms. Marvel getting out of bed? I have almost all of the new issues, I know she kissed him when MODOK had taken over his mind. But I don't recall them ever sleeping together.
#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" i swore this thread said wonder woman "
I thought that too...
#13 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel should be with Steve Rogers when he returns. Sharon can have Falcon. AND, Ms. Marvel should take up the mantel of Captain Marvel! Noh-Varr be damned!

#14 Posted by SUNMAN (7227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" @SUNMAN: Which issue had Blunderman and Ms. Marvel getting out of bed? I have almost all of the new issues, I know she kissed him when MODOK had taken over his mind. But I don't recall them ever sleeping together. "
I think they kissed in Might Avengers #6.  I am not 100% positive about them having sex but I could almost swear I remember seeing a scan somewher. I don't think it was from house of M, give me a second and I will try to find it.
#15 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN: I believe you, just don't recall seeing it. Besides like I said earlier he needs to keep his hands off my girl.
#16 Posted by TheHood (155 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
Actually no, lol. I got confused, I was thinking Ms Marvel and Captian Marvel.
#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah that was issue 5, i forgive you.

#18 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime`: You like Ms. Marvel THAT much? In that case I sure hope she comes back to get the better of Moonstone soon!
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" @SUNMAN: I believe you, just don't recall seeing it. Besides like I said earlier he needs to keep his hands off my girl. "
She had sex with Wonderman when she was stressed about letting the Puppetmaster kill himself.
#20 Posted by War Killer (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think Wonderman is lame

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" I really think Wonderman is lame "
I can take him being an Avenger.I don't really like him though.I don't think he deserves to be with Carol.
#22 Posted by War Killer (20105 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @War Killer said:
" I really think Wonderman is lame "
I can take him being an Avenger.I don't really like him though.I don't think he deserves to be with Carol. "
Yeah, She can do better then him, I really think he's lame though, I never found him cool at all. Ms. Marvel is great, but like I said, she can do way better then him
#23 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7660 posts) - - Show Bio

I'l be honist, i only clicked this on the off chance there was gonna be some fan art in here and that i miss read Wonderman for wonderwoman, just seeing what i wanted to see i guess

#24 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Its been shown Simon Williams has a thing for Wanda but she got hitched to Vision. They don't play on the right team, WonderWoman just sulked after Invasion, he said the world deserved Osborn and the Dark Avengers while Carol has helped lead the New Avengers

#25 Edited by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

no i think just a affair

#26 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

that would suck, be boring and cliche.

#27 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO: the only reason she kissed him in that scan is because he was under mind control by MODOK. And she figured it would brake his control... how I have no idea.
#28 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime`: ok sry i dont know this butt....... ok
#29 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO: No problem just figured I'd point that out.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suigetsu said:
" that would suck, be boring and cliche. "
It already happened.....
#31 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol should be in a relationship with me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.