Binary/Carol Danvers Appearances In Uncanny X-Men.

#1 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Everyone.

I'm not really an X-Men reader, but I am a Carol Danvers(Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel) fan. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which of the issues of Uncanny X-Men she appears in are actually worth getting, as in, most important, ones where she has a decent amount of panel time, etc.

I have #162-168, which includes her first appearance as Binary, so could anyone familiar with the following issues help me out?

Edited: I also now own the ones in bold.

Any suggestions for TPBs that include these issues would be useful too. Her issues between #150 and #182 are available in pocket books, but after that, the full size TPBs are kind of expensive, and some of the issues don't seem to have been collected. If anyone knows of any that don't have a comicvine page, I'd like to know.

Scarlotte.

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody know?

Should I delete this and put it in the X-Men forum instead?

#3 Posted by Soupnazi (32 posts) - - Show Bio

According to this reading list, issues 150-175 have her. I'm afraid I have nothing for you re: finding the issues, though.

#4 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

@soupnazi: Those ones seem to be the easiest ones to get a hold of. Hopefully someone will actually know which are the good ones, and where to find the rest.

#5 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4997 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebay is always a good place to look, I have most of her Binary appearances from back in the day (to my knowledge) scanned so if you just want scans tag me.

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Yeah, I got some pocketbooks on Ebay, so I have a few more appearances now. Hopefully I'll get a bargain on some of the later TPBs sometime.

I don't use scans, but thanks anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.