Avengers Assemble Tv Show (Ms Marvel)

#1 Edited by MsJustice (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved that Ms Marvel Finally got her shine on The Avengers Earthiest Mightiest Heroes but now that they cancelled the show what happens to her. I see that they have a new show Avengers Assemble is replacing the show but what I see on the poster that the only woman on the show is Black Widow...I want to cry I really hope Ms Marvel joins the team soon or I will not watch the show I really dont want to see a show full of men.

#2 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Widow will only be the female on the earlier episodes and then they'll build up the team as time progressed. Perhaps additional women like Spider Woman, Wanda, Ms Marvel, etc. will be added.

#3 Posted by MsJustice (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope so because I really love Ms Marvel I just dont understand why this new show cant start out where AEMH left off at.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18315 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by MsJustice (9 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like it whn there's a big team of men with only one woman on the team, I think this team should be like the league in Young Justice which has 3-5 female members.

#9 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers EMH, I am really getting into the show and loving it because I'm new to comics and never knew anything about the Avengers, so the show is a good history lesson, but now they cancelled it...-___- I Hate you MARVEL! 
I liked the Avengers movie, but I don't want to see a cartoon series related to it. I'm not excited about it. I'm pissed at Marvel. Also the Ultimate Spiderman show gets a 2nd season.

#10 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2663 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THE NIGHTMARE THAT IS THE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN CARTOON IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Avengers EMH, I am really getting into the show and loving it because I'm new to comics and never knew anything about the Avengers, so the show is a good history lesson, but now they cancelled it...-___- I Hate you MARVEL!
I liked the Avengers movie, but I don't want to see a cartoon series related to it. I'm not excited about it. I'm pissed at Marvel. Also the Ultimate Spiderman show gets a 2nd season.

USM only gets a second season because the money was spent.

In animation they tend to take the risk of ordering multiple seasons before it airs because it is a pain staking and time consuming process. Young justice is an example of what happens when you don't do so, it became successful and it had a lot of breaks in the first season

#12 Posted by MsJustice (9 posts) - - Show Bio

You know after reading that article I am actually looking forword to seeing Avenger Assemble. Dont get me wrong I love AEMH and I will miss Ms Marvel but I hate the way MAN OF ACTION draws there animation. It looked like Ben 10 Ultimate Alien with super heroes. So if they make the show and the animation and the plot is good I will give it a chance.

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and the agents of Smash...... Well I'll watch it for She-Hulk.

Uncanny X-Men is a F&%K YEAH

#14 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1354 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked seeing the guarding's of the galaxy in EMH maybe they get a show.

#15 Posted by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot wait for Avengers Assemble and this supposed X-Men cartoon. It's about time Marvel start going to to quality animation standards and a more mature tone.

The best part is that Ms. Marvel may appear in the new show, which really boosts her chances in becoming a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

#16 Posted by darthfury78 (928 posts) - - Show Bio
@jcbart: If the animation is on the Level of Sunrise's Cowboy Beebop and Code Geass, it would certainly attract a lot of folks. The only thing that Marvel needs to do is create a SHIELD cartoon series where the animate quality is on the level of Macross Frontier.  
#17 Posted by kreewarrior (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@MsJustice: I agree. The X-Men manages to add plenty of women to their roster and have been very successful. I hope they add Carol to the new Avengers animated series. If not, at least Spider Woman. But please no Wasp.

#18 Posted by PisciumCroix (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78: Cowboy Beebop level animation??? Wow, can we hope for that much, even in this day and age? I mean, Beebob was grade "A" animation for a anime series for it's time, and still looks good now. (granted the qualities a little dated).

#19 Edited by Oscars94 (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: It also mentioned an animated movie of Avengers vs X-men! I know a lot of people hated the series but personally I'm exited because visually it will look amazing. Also I enjoyed many of Marvel's animated movies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.