Who is the new Carnage?

#1 Posted by blogblaster9 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we all know that Cletus going to be out of the picture(R.I.P.) and a new female host will join with the Carnage symbiote, the only question is... who is she? 

#2 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP? Really? I hope he burns in hell.. Or Tartarus.. Or any other imaginary place of suffering for the wicked. Just as long as it's as bad as Newark :P   

It's probably that Clone guy- What's his face? You know, the Scarlet spider guy

#3 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Good eye InnerVenom.  Noticed something a little strange myself. 

#5 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
"RIP? Really? I hope he burns in hell.. Or Tartarus.. Or any other imaginary place of suffering for the wicked. Just as long as it's as bad as Newark :P       It's probably that Clone guy- What's his face? You know, the Scarlet spider guy "

QUIET YOU! Cletus was a beast of all beasts. He was the GOD of chaos! And a really interesting character. So respect 'im!
#6 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X: Well I mean that character hasn't been used in so long and there is a connection so thats my guess.
#9 Posted by blogblaster9 (76 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by allwalledup (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think that at the end of the series cletus will return.
#11 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" My oppinion is it will be.

"
Interesting idea. I would like her to return and that would also be a good explanation for the six arms thanks to her obsession with the Spider-Doppelganger. I hope it's her.
#12 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Shriek is just a red herring

#13 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio
@allwalledup:  Since the Spiderman Doppelganger was resurrected with zero explanation, why not?
#14 Posted by Icon (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess let's read the series and find out. I don't think it will be anyone obvious though. 

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how everyone ignores that the writer flat out said it would not be an established character. 

:p

#16 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icon said:
"I guess let's read the series and find out. I don't think it will be anyone obvious though.  "

QFT

#17 Posted by THALASTDRAGON (387 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't get why some people kinda talk down to others for speculating stuff in comics.  part of being a fan is guessing stuff that hasn't been revealed or trying to figure out tha meaning in stuff, tha different angles or whatever.  but im just glad to see carnage back, i can't wait to see how everything will go, i especially wanna see tha personality of tha new carnage.

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12879 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage:
technically he DOES deserve to burn in hell......he WAS a mass murderer and a heretic
#19 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I hadn't even noticed that the new Carnage has 'lady-bumps' till someone mentioned She-Carnage the other day... 

Carnage #3
#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12879 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
tee-hee Carnage boobies
#21 Posted by Deadman Wade (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Cletus isn't dead!!!

#22 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" I love how everyone ignores that the writer flat out said it would not be an established character.   :p "
yeah its kinda wierd too. 
#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadman Wade said:
" Cletus isn't dead!!! "
Yes he is. The writer said so in an interview.
#24 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadman Wade said:
" Cletus isn't dead!!! "
Didn't he get ripped in half by Sentry?
#25 Posted by Deadman Wade (113 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:  
How Dead would that really make him though. We are talking about the marvel universe here. He can change his mind and/or a new writter can choose to bring him back.

" @Deadman Wade said:
" Cletus isn't dead!!! "
Didn't he get ripped in half by Sentry? "  

In the comic where Sentry ripped Carnage in half, Nick Fury says that the scanners in his ship didn't pick up another life form in the suit (or so I was told) so that would imply Cletus being alive.  

#26 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadman Wade said:
" @InnerVenom123:  
How Dead would that really make him though. We are talking about the marvel universe here. He can change his mind and/or a new writter can choose to bring him back.

" @Deadman Wade said:
" Cletus isn't dead!!! "
Didn't he get ripped in half by Sentry? "  

In the comic where Sentry ripped Carnage in half, Nick Fury says that the scanners in his ship didn't pick up another life form in the suit (or so I was told) so that would imply Cletus being alive.  

"
Well, Carnage #2 came out. Cletus is dead. The suit had human form in orbit - it wouldn't have unless Cletus's torso was still floating there.
#27 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O I think maybe shriek will get the carnage symbiote for a small period of time then it will reject her and more to another woman or just reject shriek from the start because i haven't even read the new carnage series and i thought it was going to be shriek but its just so obvious, if that's the case and i hope they just go in another direction and that shriek is just a distraction

#28 Posted by Deadman Wade (113 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
Well, that makes me sad... Cletus, with his Maximum Carnage story arch, actually got me back into reading Spider-Man again. The new host better be very damn suitable for the role!!!
#29 Posted by misterz173 (384 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:

"
I Agree. Shriek has the same hatred and love for chaos that Carnage does. Plus, her spending time close to the symbiote can't be just coincidence. If you ask me the Carnage symbiote will be drawn to her more then anyone else because it recognizes her. In my opinion, she is going to steal the symbiote and become the next Carnage.
#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@misterz173 said:
" @nightwing91 said:

"
I Agree. Shriek has the same hatred and love for chaos that Carnage does. Plus, her spending time close to the symbiote can't be just coincidence. If you ask me the Carnage symbiote will be drawn to her more then anyone else because it recognizes her. In my opinion, she is going to steal the symbiote and become the next Carnage. "
Read Carnage #2, it isn't Shriek.
#31 Posted by misterz173 (384 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:  Well Shriek has been gone so long she might as well be a new character.
#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@misterz173 said:
" @InnerVenom123:  Well Shriek has been gone so long she might as well be a new character. "
Yes, but Carnage already has a new host....

A NEW HOST THAT IS NOT SHRIEK.

#33 Posted by misterz173 (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if its not Shriek, maybe its a woman from Cletus Cassidy's past that we haven't seen yet. Maybe an old girlfriend or a relative, like a cousin or sister..

#34 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@misterz173 said:
" Well if its not Shriek, maybe its a woman from Cletus Casady past that we haven't seen yet. Maybe an old girlfriend or a relative, like a cousin or sister.. "
Fixed.

Also, it's not that either. :p
#35 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted it to be Shriek but i think it will be that civilian
#36 Posted by Ms. Omega (4425 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" I hadn't even noticed that the new Carnage has 'lady-bumps' till someone mentioned She-Carnage the other day... 

Carnage #3
"
Ummm now thats smexey!
#37 Posted by Deadman Wade (113 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
Isn't it funny, and oooohhhhhhhhhhhh so awesome that Carnage number three told me that Cletus is STILL ALIVE! I think I stand by my first post on this thread!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.