Who Do You Think Should Be The New Carnage?

• 92 results
#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie Brock lol....jk

#2 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Who Do You Think Should Be The New Carange?

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Cletus Kasady, why change things.

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Cletus Kasady, why change things. "

Yea. BRING BACK KASADY!

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

There can only be one carnage cause no one else is crazy enough.

#6 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"There can only be one carnage cause no one else is crazy enough."

i can think of a couple,like deadpool

deadcarnage or carnagepool,somenames he might chose

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets a board and writes on it. The board says "BRING BACK KASADY!"

Starts walking back and forth in front of the marvel company

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Cletus Kasady, there's no reason why it shouldn't be him

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadly says:

"Cletus Kasady is dead he died in The New Avengers #2. The Sentry took him into space and ripped him in half"

Then no new carnage in my opinion

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Deadly says:
"Cletus Kasady is dead he died in The New Avengers #2. The Sentry took him into space and ripped him in half"

There was no remains of his body when sentry spilt carnage up. Look again because it shows no bones or blood when the symbiote was split in half. So their is a possibility of him coming back."

from space?

#11 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Cletus Kasady is dead he died in The New Avengers #2. The Sentry took him into space and ripped him in half

#12 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadly says:

There was no remains of his body when sentry spilt carnage up. Look again because it shows no bones or blood when the symbiote was split in half. So their is a possibility of him coming back.

#13 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

He could come back

#14 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Copy says:
"Deadly says:
There was no remains of his body when sentry spilt carnage up. Look again because it shows no bones or blood when the symbiote was split in half. So their is a possibility of him coming back."
from space?"

No. Like Kasady was able to put his symbiote on someone else so it look like he was dead back in Maximum carnage. I wouldn't be surprised if he left the symbiote and the symbiote became hard enough so it felt like i was kasady and carnage combine. Then kasady would be hiding out (Idk why but its marvel story if the make one) and he cuts himself and gets a new symbiote.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Copy says:
"Deadly says:
from space?"

No. Like Kasady was able to put his symbiote on someone else so it look like he was dead back in Maximum carnage. I wouldn't be surprised if he left the symbiote and the symbiote became hard enough so it felt like i was kasady and carnage combine. Then kasady would be hiding out (Idk why but its marvel story if the make one) and he cuts himself and gets a new symbiote."

oh ok

#16 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I say Flash Thompson. For a reason cause if you read about him at other sites like wiki he does not believe that Peter his Spider-man. So it could be like a small bit of the suit attached itself to The Sentry just to stay alive or it would burned out our planet then it would go from host to host until it found Flash and when they bonded Flash knew everything and they are called Flash Carnage. Think about it in high school a bully after a villian. I guess he would be alot like the Angelo VENOM cause for some reason he cant do all of Carnage's move but he can do the spikes finger things.

What do you think?

#17 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash does believe spider-man is parker. Peter works with him at the school under the name ben reilly. Flash knows because he seen peter in action. There now like best friends.

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadly says:

"Copy says:
"Flash does believe spider-man is parker. Peter works with him at the school under the name ben reilly. Flash knows because he seen peter in action. There now like best friends."
Then who do you think should be the new Carnage? If any?"

I think they should bring kasady back. But if I had to decide someone being the new carnage I'll have to think about that.

#19 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Flash does believe spider-man is parker. Peter works with him at the school under the name ben reilly. Flash knows because he seen peter in action. There now like best friends."

Then who do you think should be the new Carnage?

If any?

#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

GODZILLA!!! Lol Just kidding. It wouldn't be possible for the symbiote to stretch that much any way.

#21 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"GODZILLA!!! Lol Just kidding. It wouldn't be possible for the symbiote to stretch that much any way. "

I saw a what if where venom took over galactus. Only an image though.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"GODZILLA!!! Lol Just kidding. It wouldn't be possible for the symbiote to stretch that much any way. "

I saw a what if where venom took over galactus. Only an image though."

Galactus is a 100 feet tall Godzilla is 164 at smallest. 328 at normal. So I think that would be very hard plus when godzilla roars it would kill the symbiote any way. And the benefit would be very very minor. A extra 50 tons of lifting power doesn't mean squat to someone who can lfit 100,000 tons and hurl it into outer space, Or send 35,000 tons sailing out of the solar system.

#23 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the Lizard?

Could be good?

#24 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla would look better in black though.

#25 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Carnage symbiote was brought back, I would like to see it on either Deadpool or Punisher.

#26 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Deadpool or Doc Ock for me. I'd like to see Monster-Ock from the 2000 PS1 Spider-Man videogame be added to continuity.

#27 Posted by The Invulnerable Man (31 posts) - - Show Bio

The symbiote should be improved by a geinuis like Dr. Doom, it would go to the Hobgoblin(Kingsley returns from the Carribean) and become The Carnage Goblin and they embark to destroy Toxin and treat Spidey like a bonus objective. That's a story I'd find interesting

#28 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Or Wolverine. It didn't look have bad on him in New Avengers.

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want Carnage back at all. I liked his character, don't get me wrong, but after a while of seeing him change so much and his undefeatableness, I just got tired of him and it made me upset. If they EVER give Brock the symbiote back than maybe I'll decide on wanting Carnage back.

#30 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

The Invulnerable Man says:

"The symbiote should be improved by a geinuis like Dr. Doom, it would go to the Hobgoblin(Kingsley returns from the Carribean) and become The Carnage Goblin and they embark to destroy Toxin and treat Spidey like a bonus objective. That's a story I'd find interesting "

Seeing Kingsley as Carnage would be cool, but I'd rather see him come back as the Hobgoblin 1st. Seeing him as Carnage should only maybe last the length of a 6-issue story arc.

#31 Posted by The Invulnerable Man (31 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hobgoblin says:

"The Invulnerable Man says:
"The symbiote should be improved by a geinuis like Dr. Doom, it would go to the Hobgoblin(Kingsley returns from the Carribean) and become The Carnage Goblin and they embark to destroy Toxin and treat Spidey like a bonus objective. That's a story I'd find interesting "
Seeing Kingsley as Carnage would be cool, but I'd rather see him come back as the Hobgoblin 1st. Seeing him as Carnage should only maybe last the length of a 6-issue story arc."

Agreed and also, during the 6 issue arc, I suppose the Carnage Goblin would make a group of villains to stop both Toxin and Spider Man, Kingsley is defeated fighting Toxin and Spidey. For the second time, Roderick will be imprisoned, the symbiote would leave him and be put away for a while. Also, the group Kingsley will rally is: Venom, Dr. Doom, Kraven, Lizard and he paid Deadpool to help.

#32 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

#33 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo mama.

#34 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Yo mama."

?

#35 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Cletus should come back.

#36 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"If the Carnage symbiote was brought back, I would like to see it on either Deadpool or Punisher. "

I agree.

#37 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it should be on elektra i know its not likely but it would be awsome

#38 Posted by lasher262 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget carnage. Why end the evolution of the symbiote story arc with Carnage? I'd like to see a symbiote predator from the homeplanet of the symboites introduced.

#39 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#40 Posted by lasher262 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#41 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Marvel needs another Carnage.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 14:10:06

#42 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage should be........................................... no more.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#43 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, just keep him dead, for once that should happen, It wasn't a bad character, but this revival monotony gets very annoying.

zzzzzzzzzz

#44 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Carnage should be........................................... no more.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Totally agree but if they wanna bring his rusty carcas back he should be...........Steve Rogers..duhn duhn duuuuuuhn!!

#45 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

It was meant as a joke. But if they did do that I would consider it cool. I don't quite no why.... PS Carnage is whack.

#46 Posted by Invulnerable (28 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be J Johna Jameson

Lol

#47 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

some how i think they should do a cross over with the carnage mixing with the witchblade and createinf a new symbiote

#48 Posted by lasher262 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

i totally agree with kuchiku. thats how hybrid was made. hybrid was created by lasher agony phage riot and scream.

#49 Posted by lasher262 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

as i was saying. they should make a sybiote predetor!

#50 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i whould love to see what the punisher whould do

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.