When Carnage dies is he the real Carnage, or was he a Skrull

#1 Posted by maniac1 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

What do think?

#2 Posted by maniac1 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it was a skrull that died and not a the real Carnage.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

IT WASN'T A SKRULL.

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought of that. But, I had heard theories. Some people think it was just the symbiote that was ripped apart, while, kasady is still on earth. I hope that's true.

#5 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"I never thought of that. But, I had heard theories. Some people think it was just the symbiote that was ripped apart, while, kasady is still on earth. I hope that's true."
That's what I figured.  I don't think the symbiote is dead, either.
#6 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage was never that cool of a character to care if he's really dead or not

#7 Posted by BoYeR1106 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan what are you talking about the only reason Carnage isn't running the Marvel Universe right now is because spider man and Venom killed carnage when he was very weak. They couldn't even touch him before that.  No one else alone did as much damage as carnage did. Thats why its worth knowing if hes alive or dead.

But no i dont think he was a skrull

#8 Posted by carnageftw (4 posts) - - Show Bio

if its a skrull and hes still alive then he should cut himself making him carnage again.go carnage!

#9 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

It was the real Carnage, Silver Surfer was infected with the symbiote which was adrift in space, Cletus is dead

#10 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

In Iron Mans computer it said Kasady may not have been in the symbiote at the time.

#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would a skrull bother to pretend to be Carnage.  Nobody trusts Carnage.  It'd be utterly useless.

#12 Posted by Poopoo2 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, Carnage'll probably be back one day. Random people try to publish marvel comics just like Peter Milligan created Toxin. Some guy in the future will most likey 
bring him back in future comics, so I say it was a skrull. Ya see what I think happened is Carnage took a dead body of someone he had killed and let the symbiote  
bond with it. At least that would be kinda cool... who knows?

#13 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" Why would a skrull bother to pretend to be Carnage.  Nobody trusts Carnage.  It'd be utterly useless. "

I've gotta go with this one.  Carnage doesn't have any real strategic importance. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.