Follow

Carnage

Character » Carnage appears in 712 issues.

Carnage is the offspring of the alien symbiote Venom. It bonded with the crazed serial killer, Cletus Kasady, thus creating one of Spider-Man's most murderous, brutal, and lethal adversaries.

What iF?... Maximum Carnage didn't end?

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill

What if the Exiles got trapped in a dimension where Maximum Carnage didn't end and Carnage ended up ruling new york?  What do you think the characters of that reality be like?

KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By KasadyCarnage

Everyone would DIE!
    KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KasadyCarnage

Then after that, Carnage would move on too the next city

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

What KasadyCarnage said.

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sheep-Kill

I was thinking that of course but also have Manhattan become his Eden for killers.  Him being king and of course Shriek his Queen.  As for all the other characters in the Marvel Universe: 

Hulk: Dead.( Carnage wears skin the skin of the Hulk like Hercules wears the lion) 
    Captain America:  Dead 
    Fire Star: Dead 
    Venom: Eddie is Dead but the Sybiote found a new host.  Norman OSbourne 
    Iron Fist: He is dead but Luke Cage wears his costume as a homage to him.  
    Deathlok: Alive:  Hiding in the sewers and rescuing good people with the help of Cloak.
    Dagger: Dead Killed by Shriek
    Cloak: Alive:  Protecting survivors. 
    Doctor Strange:  Controlled by Nightmare and is working for Carnage 
    Morlun:  Becomes Carnages Royal Advisor 
    Spider-Man: Peter Parker was killed by Deadpool who was paid by Carnage a lot of money to join him. But the Spider-Man costume is now worn by Wolverine who fought with Spider-Man during his last stand and later wore his suit as a homage to him. 
    Black Cat:  Slave to Carnages Family. 
    Demogoblin, Doppleganger, and Carrion: Princes of the new Manhattan. 
    NIght Crawler:  The only X-man (Besides Wolverine) to survive Carnage's army attack. Now leader of the X-Men and the surviving students.  
    Gambit: Runs an out law biker gang on the run from Carnage consisting of Moon KNight, Ghost Rider, Morbius, Werewolf, Dare Devil, Nightwatch, and Punisher 

Just an idea

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Sheep-Kill said:
    "I was thinking that of course but also have Manhattan become his Eden for killers.  Him being king and of course Shriek his Queen.  As for all the other characters in the Marvel Universe:  Hulk: Dead.( Carnage wears skin the skin of the Hulk like Hercules wears the lion) Captain America:  Dead Fire Star: Dead Venom: Eddie is Dead but the Sybiote found a new host.  Norman OSbourne Iron Fist: He is dead but Luke Cage wears his costume as a homage to him.  Deathlok: Alive:  Hiding in the sewers and rescuing good people with the help of Cloak.Dagger: Dead Killed by ShriekCloak: Alive:  Protecting survivors. Doctor Strange:  Controlled by Nightmare and is working for Carnage Morlun:  Becomes Carnages Royal Advisor Spider-Man: Peter Parker was killed by Deadpool who was paid by Carnage a lot of money to join him. But the Spider-Man costume is now worn by Wolverine who fought with Spider-Man during his last stand and later wore his suit as a homage to him. Black Cat:  Slave to Carnages Family. Demogoblin, Doppleganger, and Carrion: Princes of the new Manhattan. NIght Crawler:  The only X-man (Besides Wolverine) to survive Carnage's army attack. Now leader of the X-Men and the surviving students.  Gambit: Runs an out law biker gang on the run from Carnage consisting of Moon KNight, Ghost Rider, Morbius, Werewolf, Dare Devil, Nightwatch, and Punisher  Just an idea "
    LMAO, that would never happen, ever.  

First off, Deadpool's not an EVIL nutcase, he'd be opposed to Carnage, just as he was to Slayback and Osborn and the like. In fact, he'd probably HELP Spider-man fake his death or something.

Second, Carnage doens't really believe in the money system, or in any system, and if they tried to "organize" his gang, he'd kill whoever suggested it.  

Third, Carnage wouldn't let anyone kill Spider-man except himself, same with Eddie/Venom.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF

also wolverine wouldnt wear the spiderman outfit. i dont think he would be caught dead in that outfit
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sheep-Kill
    @InnerVenom123: @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @Sheep-Kill said:
    "I was thinking that of course but also have Manhattan become his Eden for killers.  Him being king and of course Shriek his Queen.  As for all the other characters in the Marvel Universe:  Hulk: Dead.( Carnage wears skin the skin of the Hulk like Hercules wears the lion) Captain America:  Dead Fire Star: Dead Venom: Eddie is Dead but the Sybiote found a new host.  Norman OSbourne Iron Fist: He is dead but Luke Cage wears his costume as a homage to him.  Deathlok: Alive:  Hiding in the sewers and rescuing good people with the help of Cloak.Dagger: Dead Killed by ShriekCloak: Alive:  Protecting survivors. Doctor Strange:  Controlled by Nightmare and is working for Carnage Morlun:  Becomes Carnages Royal Advisor Spider-Man: Peter Parker was killed by Deadpool who was paid by Carnage a lot of money to join him. But the Spider-Man costume is now worn by Wolverine who fought with Spider-Man during his last stand and later wore his suit as a homage to him. Black Cat:  Slave to Carnages Family. Demogoblin, Doppleganger, and Carrion: Princes of the new Manhattan. NIght Crawler:  The only X-man (Besides Wolverine) to survive Carnage's army attack. Now leader of the X-Men and the surviving students.  Gambit: Runs an out law biker gang on the run from Carnage consisting of Moon KNight, Ghost Rider, Morbius, Werewolf, Dare Devil, Nightwatch, and Punisher  Just an idea "
    LMAO, that would never happen, ever.   First off, Deadpool's not an EVIL nutcase, he'd be opposed to Carnage, just as he was to Slayback and Osborn and the like. In fact, he'd probably HELP Spider-man fake his death or something.  Second, Carnage doens't really believe in the money system, or in any system, and if they tried to "organize" his gang, he'd kill whoever suggested it.    Third, Carnage wouldn't let anyone kill Spider-man except himself, same with Eddie/Venom. "
    Hmmm.  I think I'd agree with ya on the first two.  For the third, Carnage doen't call himself "We" like Eddie and the Symbiote would. I think we would like to be the one to kill Spider-Man, but I bet there are tones  of heros that want to stop him so Carnage needs a little help.   I mena I know Carnage doesn't give a rat as about money but what about Deadpool? He is a mercenary.  They go for money.  And if not Deadpool im sure there are tones of other mercs or nutcases willing to kill Spidey and get paid for it.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Sheep-Kill said:
    " @InnerVenom123:  @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @Sheep-Kill said:
    LMAO, that would never happen, ever.   First off, Deadpool's not an EVIL nutcase, he'd be opposed to Carnage, just as he was to Slayback and Osborn and the like. In fact, he'd probably HELP Spider-man fake his death or something.  Second, Carnage doens't really believe in the money system, or in any system, and if they tried to "organize" his gang, he'd kill whoever suggested it.    Third, Carnage wouldn't let anyone kill Spider-man except himself, same with Eddie/Venom. "
    Hmmm.  I think I'd agree with ya on the first two.  For the third, Carnage doen't call himself "We" like Eddie and the Symbiote would. I think we would like to be the one to kill Spider-Man, but I bet there are tones  of heros that want to stop him so Carnage needs a little help.   I mena I know Carnage doesn't give a rat as about money but what about Deadpool? He is a mercenary.  They go for money.  And if not Deadpool im sure there are tones of other mercs or nutcases willing to kill Spidey and get paid for it. "
    1- I never said Carnage said "we", but in fact, he does sometimes. 

Read what Kasady says to the bear
    Read what Kasady says to the bear

2- Like I said, Deadpool isn't evil. He's crazy, but not evil. It'd probably be someone like Taskmaster, or maybe Bullseye if he was out for hire.
    Sinister Blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Sinister Blood
    @Sheep-Kill said:
    " I was thinking that of course but also have Manhattan become his Eden for killers.  Him being king and of course Shriek his Queen.  As for all the other characters in the Marvel Universe:  Hulk: Dead.( Carnage wears skin the skin of the Hulk like Hercules wears the lion) Captain America:  Dead Fire Star: Dead Venom: Eddie is Dead but the Sybiote found a new host.  Norman OSbourne Iron Fist: He is dead but Luke Cage wears his costume as a homage to him.  Deathlok: Alive:  Hiding in the sewers and rescuing good people with the help of Cloak.Dagger: Dead Killed by ShriekCloak: Alive:  Protecting survivors. Doctor Strange:  Controlled by Nightmare and is working for Carnage Morlun:  Becomes Carnages Royal Advisor Spider-Man: Peter Parker was killed by Deadpool who was paid by Carnage a lot of money to join him. But the Spider-Man costume is now worn by Wolverine who fought with Spider-Man during his last stand and later wore his suit as a homage to him. Black Cat:  Slave to Carnages Family. Demogoblin, Doppleganger, and Carrion: Princes of the new Manhattan. NIght Crawler:  The only X-man (Besides Wolverine) to survive Carnage's army attack. Now leader of the X-Men and the surviving students.  Gambit: Runs an out law biker gang on the run from Carnage consisting of Moon KNight, Ghost Rider, Morbius, Werewolf, Dare Devil, Nightwatch, and Punisher  Just an idea "
    That is the dumbest shit I have ever read in my life, are you like 8 years old?
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sheep-Kill
    @InnerVenom123: Wasn't he talking to the bear? I have this issue.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Sheep-Kill:
    Hmmm.... good point. But then, he's said "Our" and "We" other times, like in Maximum Carnage at the beginning. I'll find scans.
    KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KasadyCarnage
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    "@Sheep-Kill: Hmmm.... good point. But then, he's said "Our" and "We" other times, like in Maximum Carnage at the beginning. I'll find scans. "

The only time he says "We" is when he is refering to him and his symbiote. Not both of them talking.
    KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KasadyCarnage
    @Sheep-Kill said:

First, Carnage doesn't care for money as Innervenom123 said. Second he wouldn't really care for gangs or hire anyone. He thinks he is the best, and would eventually turn on Shriek and his other "family" members. Also Carnage wouldn't need a haven for killers, he would just move on, looking for new victims. As he says in Carnage Mind Bomb: "I feel like a GUNSHIP! Like my engine's on;y turning when I'm MOVING and KILLING!" Also he would never want anyone to kill for him. If anyone even offered to do so, he would kill them.
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Carnage takes over New York = New York City suffers bombing runs from the military, killing all of the villains.
    Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By ReverseNegative

Chuck Norris would get pissed off and roundhouse kick Carnage to the moon.
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By MrMiracle77

Couldn't the gov just pay Klaw to wax the floor with Carnage and his team?  Not only is Klaw made of living sound, but he can convert Shriek's power into images.

Taken out by Klaw.  Man, that's one step up from Paste-Pot-Pete.

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By PaperDemon

If Maximum carnage didn't end... EPICNESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

all i need to say.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.