Follow

Carnage

Character » Carnage appears in 714 issues.

Carnage is the offspring of the alien symbiote Venom. It bonded with the crazed serial killer, Cletus Kasady, thus creating one of Spider-Man's most murderous, brutal, and lethal adversaries.

should carnage be back in the comics?

• 90 results
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Lantern Prime

Carnag should stay dead. It annoys me when they (Comic guys) bring back these characters from the dead like theur death was irrelevant.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
    Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
    Carnage is one of several
    Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By Hardartist

That could be.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Meteorite

Very easy way for Marvel to bring him back to life

Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Hardartist

What about if Carnage returns in OMD Means One more day?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By DEGRAAF

i dont see why carnage ever died. You would think the symbiote could just piece him self back together like bad guy in terminator 2.

Ummmm, Carnage is suppose to be fast and deadly... How about we add instead of psychotic. We add marksmanship and sharpness?

Kraven!

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for cancer_the_conqueror
    Cancer the Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could it be possible that a tiny little bit of the Carnage symbiote snuck into Sentry's body and could try to take over at a random moment? Just a random thought; I don't really know Sentry that well:(

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By XRiskyX
    Cancer the Conqueror said:
    "Could it be possible that a tiny little bit of the Carnage symbiote snuck into Sentry's body and could try to take over at a random moment? Just a random thought; I don't really know Sentry that well:("
    Sentry would certainly be unstable enough for that to happen with The Void in his body and all but I doubt it. Better to say I hope it did not.

Why? Because I want the old Carnage back. Just because the heros get more and more powerful (Nova getting the full Nova force, Hulk going berserk in WWH, Black Bolt being increased to levels he never was...) we don't need even moore powerful villains. Carnage would still be walking death to most street level types of guys with good old Cletus in the costume. Carnage was cool in the old days and although he could need some change I would wish this change was in story and not in powers.
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mutant X

Carnage rocks. They should bring him back. I don't care how.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By XRiskyX
    Mutant X said:
    "Carnage rocks. They should bring him back. I don't care how."
    Don't tell me you would like another of those lame clone stories?
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mutant X
    Risky said:
    "Mutant X said:
    "
    Nevermind my last comment. The clone saga sucked. 

*Bring him back in some way that makes sense and doesn't suck.
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By XRiskyX
    Mutant X said:
    "Risky said:
    "Mutant X said:
    "
    Nevermind my last comment. The clone saga sucked. 

*Bring him back in some way that makes sense and doesn't suck.
    "
    Agreed here. Not only symbiote but the deadly combination of psycho and symbiote. That would be awesome.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DEGRAAF
    "Could it be possible that a tiny little bit of the Carnage symbiote snuck into Sentry's body and could try to take over at a random moment? Just a random thought; I don't really know Sentry that well:("

i like this idea
    Avatar image for cancer_the_conqueror
    Cancer the Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Risky said:
    "Cancer the Conqueror said:
    Sentry would certainly be unstable enough for that to happen with The Void in his body and all but I doubt it. Better to say I hope it did not.

Why? Because I want the old Carnage back. Just because the heros get more and more powerful (Nova getting the full Nova force, Hulk going berserk in WWH, Black Bolt being increased to levels he never was...) we don't need even moore powerful villains. Carnage would still be walking death to most street level types of guys with good old Cletus in the costume. Carnage was cool in the old days and although he could need some change I would wish this change was in story and not in powers.
    "
    Sorry; by that I didn't mean Sentry would be stuck like that forever or something; maybe the symbiote would be too stupid to realize Sentry's the better host and just uses him to try and track down Cassidy again.
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By XRiskyX
    "Risky said:

"
    Sorry; by that I didn't mean Sentry would be stuck like that forever or something; maybe the symbiote would be too stupid to realize Sentry's the better host and just uses him to try and track down Cassidy again.
    "
    Just because I don't like your idea doesn't mean you have to apologize. ;) It's okay. Just don't wanted to sound like a jerk dismissing your idea without any reason. If you want to see Sentry as Carnage that is totally in your right. But you are right. The Sentry with his emo-morality might not fit the symbiote which is pretty bloodlusty.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DEGRAAF
    Risky said:
    "Risky said:

"
    "
    Just because I don't like your idea doesn't mean you have to apologize. ;) It's okay. Just don't wanted to sound like a jerk dismissing your idea without any reason. If you want to see Sentry as Carnage that is totally in your right. But you are right. The Sentry with his emo-morality might not fit the symbiote which is pretty bloodlusty.
    "
    i still think its a great idea lol
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By XRiskyX
    DEGRAAF said:
    "Risky said:
    "Risky said:

"
    "
    "
    i still think its a great idea lol
    "
    Your right to do so and my right to disagree. lol
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By DEGRAAF

i just like to see change and stories move on

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By XRiskyX
    DEGRAAF said:
    "i just like to see change and stories move on"
    I would like to see some change happen too but I am just fed up with the fact that Marvel accomplishes changes through a gain of power. Hulk, the Mariner, Thor, Nova, Hulk, all are getting stronger and stronger but get no real change in character. I just want to see some REAL character development without an impressive power increase, that's all.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DEGRAAF

yea i agree with that too but if they are going to make them stronger there should be a reason like WWH or venom switching from eddie to mac i think should have made him stronger since mac was stronger to begin with i think so carnage gaining more power bc he switchs host would be ok with me. The characters getting stronger for no real obvious reason i think is just bad writing. i dont have alot of room to talk though bc i dont have any problem when they make superman stronger and stronger

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Marvel made Sentry rip him in half because the answer is no."
    "
    "

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DEGRAAF

Vance Astro said:

"Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Marvel made Sentry rip him in half because the answer is no."
    "
    "

"

people get killed all the time. Every time it is to sell more comics. They always come back

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    DEGRAAF said:

people get killed all the time. Every time it is to sell more comics. They always come back

people say this all the time but I can name several characters who were killed and never seen again.
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74  Edited By castleking

1.stiltman

2. typeface  :P

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DEGRAAF

name 5 that are dead that seriously never expect to see again until a reboot of that said character

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    DEGRAAF said:
    "name 5 that are dead that seriously never expect to see again until a reboot of that said character"
    1.Benjamin Parker
    2.Copycat
    3.Alpha Flight (Puck,Guardian,Vindicator,Shamen,Murmur,etc.)
    4.Jack of Hearts
    5.Iron Monger\Obadiah Stane
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By castleking

3. goliath
    4. the rest of the new warriors

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DEGRAAF

i cna see some of them coming back.

ben parker
    ironmonger
    copycat

KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By KasadyCarnage

HELL YEAH!

KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By KasadyCarnage
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Marvel made Sentry rip him in half because the answer is no. "

That's why Ironmans computer says Kasady may not have been in the symbiote at the time? Of course they are bringing him back it may happen in the Dark riegn Anti-Venom mini series.
    Sinister Blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sinister Blood

I want to see him come back but with more structure, for a character modeled off of one of the most famous villains of all time marvel could never figure out a good way to use him.  I love Carnage's character, but most of his stories are crap.  If they could actually give his mind set more structure things could get a lot more interesting.  For example, his goal is to create chaos and basically just destroy as much as possible because he believes that's all the world is so he might as well contribute.  Well he's been trying to create chaos with chaos for some time now, Carnage isn't a total moron he can figure out that if he wants to do a lot of damage he has to have a better plan than just running around and killing as many people as possible, at this point the only thing that makes him such a formidable opponent to Spider-Man is that Carnage is far more powerful (super-power wise).  So yeah if Marvel can bring him back and use him in a story that isn't total crap then I'm all about it.

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By King Quisling

No. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#83  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I hope not

Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#84  Edited By crimsonspider89

I grew up with him. I want him back. But only if it makes sense. 

One of his abilities is to produce infinite amount of symbiote. The Carnage Sentry destroyed could have been a copy. Another is that the Carnage symbiote is bonded to Cletus's bloodstream. It grants him regeneration and also allows him to produce an infinite amount. If one piece survived he could regenerate over time. Also, if he returns, he could gain a boost if he left a piece of the symbiote on the Sentry. Since the symbiote drains life force, it could absorb a portion of the Sentry's powers and make him an enemy for the Sentry.

KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By KasadyCarnage

Duh, Carnage rules all!
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Mutant X

Still waiting....

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#87  Edited By InnerVenom123

Yes, please! Osborn and his staff could USE a good lashing or three. So could Gargan.  

I would LOVE to see Carnage's reaction to how @#%#ed up the world has become. Or to Gargan. xD  

And they could easily say that since Kassady was drugged up, part of the symbiote ripped free from him and went to go feed. Then well... yeah. 

Or something like that, but please, bring Carnage back.
    Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Grubich

I think they should bring Carnage back and say he was hiding with part of the symbiote until he found Eddie Brock again for an ultimate showdown.
    JackieEstacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By JackieEstacado

HELL YEAH he's comicbookdom's BEST VILLAIN EVER!!!!
    KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By KasadyCarnage
    @Hardartist said:
    "In new avengers#1-2, carnage was one of the prisioners willing to escape in the raft. The sentry grabbed him to space and ripped him up in half. should carnage be back in the comics? "

YES!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.