Follow

Carnage

Character » Carnage appears in 714 issues.

Carnage is the offspring of the alien symbiote Venom. It bonded with the crazed serial killer, Cletus Kasady, thus creating one of Spider-Man's most murderous, brutal, and lethal adversaries.

Secret symbiote event is coming

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Edited By movieartman

the solcitation for the last issue of carnage usa in april teases a coming Symbiote event coming this summer undoutedly the 3rd segment of this trilogy of (carnage, carnage usa, mystery event)

CARNAGE USA #5 (OF 5)

“(W) Zeb Wells (A/CA) Clayton Crain

• It’s ‘America The Brutal’ As The Massive Hit Mini-Series Concludes… Paving The Way For This Summer’s Secret Symbiote Event! • Spidey, Venom And The Avengers Take On Carnage With A City At Stake And The Souls Of Hundreds On Their Shoulders.”

also it appears the venom symbiote is in on it as of thease Cryptic lines in issue #12 as he prepares to try to destroy the Toxin Symbiote

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-s5gGXeIyYcQ/Txe5am8pdzI/AAAAAAAAF3U/SdesSNciQ4Y/s1600/venom%2B%252312.jpg

so what do you guys think of all this

i for one am very much looking forward to it

as i have enjoyed both carnage minis and the venom series

my biggest thing on this tho is Clayton Crain MUST draw this 3rd series

as his work in the 2 carnage minis have been Outstanding some of his best work and NO one IMO draws carnage or most Symbiotes better than him

all that said after this i want NO more big Symbiote storys for a LONNNG time

id be fine if the venom series sticks around and he stays a member on secret avengers but other than that and mabye some other symbiotes appearing in the venom series or in Amazing spiderman i want Symbiotes to just lay low!

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By DATNIGGA

Yep i made a blog about this its gonna happen and when it does it will be awsome

Avatar image for dantetheredknight
    DanteTheRedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DanteTheRedKnight

Finally!

A Marvel event worth reading!

Seriously, Spider-man is the only Marvel character I look forward to reading about!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.