Follow

Carnage

Character » Carnage appears in 713 issues.

Carnage is the offspring of the alien symbiote Venom. It bonded with the crazed serial killer, Cletus Kasady, thus creating one of Spider-Man's most murderous, brutal, and lethal adversaries.

Quick question about Carnage and his legs

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xblah_blahx

So last I read carnage had cybernetic legs. But in Deadpool v Carnage he is shown with his legs again. Did he somehow get them back? Or did thru just scrap the story where he got them torn off.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So last I read carnage had cybernetic legs. But in Deadpool v Carnage he is shown with his legs again. Did he somehow get them back? Or did thru just scrap the story where he got them torn off.

I think they forgot :S LOL i didn't notice to be honest

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Yea, I kinda figured it might have been a mistake. It wasn't a big deal. I still really enjoyed the story, but I was just curious.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_guyver: I think since the symbiote bonded with him on a molecular level he can just grow new legs..same way he got his head cut off in minimum carnage

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.