Follow

Carnage

Character » Carnage appears in 712 issues.

Carnage is the offspring of the alien symbiote Venom. It bonded with the crazed serial killer, Cletus Kasady, thus creating one of Spider-Man's most murderous, brutal, and lethal adversaries.

Proud of Marvel when it comes to Carnage

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rainja

I would just like to say that I am proud in the way Marvel has been treating Carnage, in the sense of he is actually a threat to Marvel on a whole,If he keeps this stuff up he might one day be on a Ultron level threat, I mean if he could continue to replicate his symbiote like he did in Carnage USA and apparently Minimum Carnage, he could potentially be a planetary threat. As for as the micro verse is concerned he is a Universal threat. Now I would never expect venom to ever become such a threat as to me the suit isn't Evil, it's just bad, sure it will kill you and your mom but carnage has no discretion and this is what makes him very deadly. What is someone's else's opinion on this?

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By infonation

Cletus Kassidy may not be as smart as he thinks he is, but he's not dumb either! If he was as smart as he is crazy, he'd be a HUGE threat! The suit started out as an INFANT, so it can't help him get smarter, but after being humiliated by Spidey so often he might just be motivated to get a LOT smarter, and Carnage would be bad enough as a crazy idiot, but as an insane genius?... WATCH OUT...

Mycroftian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mycroftian

I liked the Carnage USA mini, but wasn't crazy about Minimum Carnage as a follow-up. Logically speaking, don't symbiotes pick up the knowledge of their hosts? So when Carnage took over all the people (some of whom were Avengers!) in that town, I feel like he should have picked some stuff up. Carnage didn't take a peek inside the minds of any of those people he took over? I call BS on that. Would have been really interesting to see a Carnage that managed to educate himself in the quickest possible way, and maybe even pick up on some Avengers' secrets.

IronManFeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aww yeah!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.