Cletus Kasady RETURNS!

• 53 results
#1 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

That's right other Carnage fans! The TRUE Carnage is back. What are your thoughts?
#2 Posted by Herbert West (272 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY!

#3 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

kool
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Must buy Carnage 3.....

#5 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, you must. DO IT! DO IT NOW! AULUAGH!
#6 Posted by Nefarious (18784 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#7 Posted by allwalledup (36 posts) - - Show Bio

yessss!!!! i knew they would bring him back in this series now if eddie brock would just become venom again.

#8 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@allwalledup:
He won't. Flash Thompson is Venom now
#9 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@allwalledup said:
" yessss!!!! i knew they would bring him back in this series now if eddie brock would just become venom again. "
no mac should be venom

am i the only one who is confused how cletus survived this:

#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage said:
" That's right other Carnage fans! The TRUE Carnage is back. What are your thoughts? "
Source?
#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11523 posts) - - Show Bio
   " @KasadyCarnage said:
Source? "
#12 Posted by allwalledup (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage: oh, i knew that. what im saying is. they shouldn't screw  up characters that shouldn't be changed. oh well at least we have scorpion and carnage back.
#13 Posted by allwalledup (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:  you think mac should be venom?? i don't when mac was venom all he did was rob banks and eat people and sleep with whores. your typical villain. when Eddie Brock was venom  he wasn't out to do any of that. he wanted one thing to kill spider-man. he had a special hate for spiderman and that's why he was such a hit villain...and now venom is flash Thompson...i wish they would just stop.
#14 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

This ought to be interesting...

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: Its Marvel where death means nothing
#16 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
The source is Carnage issue #3
#17 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:
The symbiote almost starved to death trying to keep Cletus alive. That dude who gave that chick a robot arm also gave Kasady robot legs.
#18 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: The symbiote almost starved to death trying to keep Cletus alive. That dude who gave that chick a robot arm also gave Kasady robot legs. "
wait, if carnage is able to do stuff like that why hasnt he eaten peter parker's face off and then strangled iron man.   
@joshmightbe said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: Its Marvel where death means nothing "
yeah but this one was a particularly big stretch.
and im not wild about carnage coming back because it hurts the evil-venom style and makes venom an anti-hero.  if venom is an anti-hero, people wont want eddie brock as antivenom.  -
#19 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@allwalledup said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  you think mac should be venom?? i don't when mac was venom all he did was rob banks and eat people and sleep with whores. your typical villain. when Eddie Brock was venom  he wasn't out to do any of that. he wanted one thing to kill spider-man. he had a special hate for spiderman and that's why he was such a hit villain...and now venom is flash Thompson...i wish they would just stop. "
the thing is a guy like eddie couldnt stay that kinda anti-hero forever.  he either had to decide he hated venom too much to keep, or he had to go all crazy.  its in the nature of the venom suit.
mac accepted the suit was going to poison him.  and he was ok with it.  thats what made him cool.  they just didnt write many fights between him and spidey and so they made him a moron and he seemed bad.  but he has the most impressive venom feats.
#20 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:
I am not sure what you mean there... The symbiote can keep its host alive because over the years when Kasady had it he basically "overfed" it on hatred and all... so it became stronger. It used that to keep Cletus alive until they crashed down to Earth. As for the Anti-Venom thing... no one really cares about him... MANY people who rather have Brock as the classic Venom.
#21 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage said:
" @xerox-kitty: The source is Carnage issue #3 "
Cool.  Just as a tip for future, it makes more sense to cite your source... and if it's a spoiler to hide it under the spoiler tag (the red circle with a white exclamation mark in it)
#22 Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme (315 posts) - - Show Bio

YES NOW A NTI VENOM VS CARNAGE FIGHT

#23 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelunivers said:
"YES NOW A NTI VENOM VS CARNAGE FIGHT "

Nah. Anti-Venom kills symbiotes. More like a Carnage vs regular Venom fight. Him yelling at Flash about how much of a terrible step father he is.
#24 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @allwalledup said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  you think mac should be venom?? i don't when mac was venom all he did was rob banks and eat people and sleep with whores. your typical villain. when Eddie Brock was venom  he wasn't out to do any of that. he wanted one thing to kill spider-man. he had a special hate for spiderman and that's why he was such a hit villain...and now venom is flash Thompson...i wish they would just stop. "
the thing is a guy like eddie couldnt stay that kinda anti-hero forever.  he either had to decide he hated venom too much to keep, or he had to go all crazy.  its in the nature of the venom suit. mac accepted the suit was going to poison him.  and he was ok with it.  thats what made him cool.  they just didnt write many fights between him and spidey and so they made him a moron and he seemed bad.  but he has the most impressive venom feats. "
He has the stupidiest durability feats that make no sense at all and are never explained. Also he's incompetent.
#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: I am not sure what you mean there... The symbiote can keep its host alive because over the years when Kasady had it he basically "overfed" it on hatred and all... so it became stronger. It used that to keep Cletus alive until they crashed down to Earth. As for the Anti-Venom thing... no one really cares about him... MANY people who rather have Brock as the classic Venom. "
Except that Eddie as Venom is dead and gone now; having moved on from hating Spider-man and all that. They'll get over it.
#26 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @allwalledup said:
the thing is a guy like eddie couldnt stay that kinda anti-hero forever.  he either had to decide he hated venom too much to keep, or he had to go all crazy.  its in the nature of the venom suit. mac accepted the suit was going to poison him.  and he was ok with it.  thats what made him cool.  they just didnt write many fights between him and spidey and so they made him a moron and he seemed bad.  but he has the most impressive venom feats. "
He has the stupidiest durability feats that make no sense at all and are never explained. Also he's incompetent. "

...What?
#27 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @allwalledup said:
He has the stupidiest durability feats that make no sense at all and are never explained. Also he's incompetent. "
...What? "
Mac for some reason was unaffected by fire and barely sound as Venom. Because the writers were idiots. 

And so was Mac.
#28 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123:
He was? I never read much of Gargan... I hated the idea, so yeah. But now that I hear this I hate him even more.

#29 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:  I would have thought it was complete BS unless I read it either.
#30 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grendel:
I would prove it by uploading the scene in the book... but I don't wanna crease it.
#31 Posted by knightofhonor100 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait. Where did you here about this? Is it true?
#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage said:
" @Grendel: I would prove it by uploading the scene in the book... but I don't wanna crease it. "
Buy a second copy.
#33 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
No way. I'm to lazy.
#34 Posted by Mjneal (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I adore Carnage and am so happy Cletus is back. Signed up just to post this, hope this isn't against rules, here's the page with Cletus. 

Heads up for spoilers?

#35 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank God

#36 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mjneal said:
" I adore Carnage and am so happy Cletus is back. Signed up just to post this, hope this isn't against rules, here's the page with Cletus. 

Heads up for spoilers?

"

THERE WE GO! That saved me the scan. lol Thanks
#37 Edited by punchline (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I think all is right with spiderman. We have a new venom. I like the choice of Flash Thompson. Carnage is back. Mac is once again the scorpion. (spidermans new white costume for the new Future Foundation epic)

#38 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@punchline said:
"I think all is right with spiderman. We have a new venom. I like the choice of Flash Thompson. Carnage is back. Mac is once again the scorpion. (spidermans new white costume for the new Future Foundation epic) "

mmmyesh
#39 Posted by Icarusflies (12467 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mjneal said:
"  I adore Carnage and am so happy Cletus is back. Signed up just to post this, hope this isn't against rules, here's the page with Cletus. 

Heads up for spoilers?

"
YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!
#40 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

My word is law people! Everything I say is true and must be followed! NO WORSHIP ME FOR BRINGING SUCH GOOD NEWS!
#41 Edited by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to add this to support my theory on Cletus being Carnage. Notice how in the picture of Cletus up there, he has robot legs... in this picture if you look at Carnage's right leg closely... you will see his robot leg showing.
Cletus Kasady Carnage in the last issue of the Carnage miniseries
#42 Posted by Mjneal (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hot dang! Glad to see that.

#43 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mjneal:
Mmmyesh. Me too.
#44 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it sticks. Im tired of seeing characters developed and swept under the rug.
speaking of development, ive been fairly happy with the miniseries actually expanding
on the afterwords of the Maximum Carnage story. I felt most of them, Carnage especially
lacked significantly continuous character development in their years.

#45 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE:
I agree. And with the characters that are in this comic... it may be possible to see another Maximum Carnage. Ya got Cletus, Shriek, and for some reason Doppleganger... I'm kinda curious on how he just randomly came back and would like to know why he seems like he can't die... perhaps it has something to do with Shriek... not sure.
#46 Posted by Deadknight (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of interesting how both Flash Thompson, the new Venom, and Cletus are missing their legs now.  
Cletus obviously has it to a more extreme standard, but it figures that a psychopath like Cletus manages to actually get an entire robotic lower torso, whereas an honored soldier like Flash wasn't able to get anything to replace what he'd lost of his legs until the Venom suit was given to him. I feel as if that's some sort of cruel irony or something...
Why was it necessary to give Cletus fully functioning legs anyway? Wouldn't it have been safer to simply hook a psycho like him up to a stationary life support system?

#47 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadknight said:
"Kind of interesting how both Flash Thompson, the new Venom, and Cletus are missing their legs now.  Cletus obviously has it to a more extreme standard, but it figures that a psychopath like Cletus manages to actually get an entire robotic lower torso, whereas an honored soldier like Flash wasn't able to get anything to replace what he'd lost of his legs until the Venom suit was given to him. I feel as if that's some sort of cruel irony or something...Why was it necessary to give Cletus fully functioning legs anyway? Wouldn't it have been safer to simply hook a psycho like him up to a stationary life support system? "

Because he would have died other wise. The dude (his name escapes me all the time) gave him legs and kept him alive because he said and I quote "I couldn't just let  him die... I'm not a monster". Funny thing is... Cletus is
#48 Posted by Deadknight (611 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage:
What I meant was why it was necessary to give him LEGS. They could've simply hooked Cletus up to some stationary setup that allowed him the basic functions that would be needed to keep him alive, without allowing his psychopathic self the ability to walk as he pleased. 
I'm no doctor, but it seems that to keep him from dying, they simply needed some form of life support and not legs. What they did with Cletus is like giving an axe murderer a new arm after it was hacked off to keep him from killing people. 
Basically, if you're going to keep a monster alive, why would you give it mobility?
#49 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadknight said:

"@KasadyCarnage: What I meant was why it was necessary to give him LEGS. They could've simply hooked Cletus up to some stationary setup that allowed him the basic functions that would be needed to keep him alive, without allowing his psychopathic self the ability to walk as he pleased. I'm no doctor, but it seems that to keep him from dying, they simply needed some form of life support and not legs. What they did with Cletus is like giving an axe murderer a new arm after it was hacked off to keep him from killing people. Basically, if you're going to keep a monster alive, why would you give it mobility? "

Maybe he was a lab rat for his new biomechanical technology. It may never have been to keep him alive, but simply as a guinea pig    
#50 Posted by Deadknight (611 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage:
I suppose that's possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.