Follow

Carnage

Character » Carnage appears in 714 issues.

Carnage is the offspring of the alien symbiote Venom. It bonded with the crazed serial killer, Cletus Kasady, thus creating one of Spider-Man's most murderous, brutal, and lethal adversaries.

Are they sure Cletus Kasady is back as Carnage?

misterz173

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 118

#1  Edited By misterz173

Are they sure Cletus Kasady is back as Carnage? Or is Tanis Nieves still this She-Carnage? Will they keep them both as Carnage? What do you think?   

Cletus Kasady as Carnage
    Cletus Kasady as Carnage

Tanis Nieves as Carnage
    Tanis Nieves as Carnage
    KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By KasadyCarnage

Yes. Carnage is Cletus. My PROOF? Very little but strong proof. Look at the legs of Carnage in issue 5... what do you see? Metal parts... in the 3rd issue Cletus is revealed to have robotic legs now. As for the big ol' symbiote in the background.... THAT might be Tanis. They wouldn't just introduce her and then kill her off (Though I would find that wicked funny) this could be all the samples from each of the symbiotes taken from the Carnage symbiote to make Royal Blue and ect. (Super Symbiote idea from InnerVenom123)

Sinister Blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sinister Blood

I was very suprised to see Cletus alive, I remember reading an interview by the writer or something where we were assured he was dead.  I thought that was awsome, I did not expect it at all, and until I saw the picture above it had me wondering, maybe the symbiote is going to kill him.  So obviously now Cletus and symbiote reunite, what who is that in the background?  It could be several things, several of which scare me that it could lead  into more symbiotes, which we don't need, it could lead into bringing Toxin into the picture, which could also be disappointing. What ever they do, I have faith it will be good,  I've been enjoying the read so far and I think it will be good.  I like stories that are a little out of continuity where the writer isn't restricted by a basically unrelated bigger story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
    deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

I think he's back as Carnage and that Tanis was merely transporting the symbiote to him

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes he is back:

doctor gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By doctor gravity

oh my god THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AM I RIGHT????

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.