User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Carnage U.S.A. #4 0

The Good:This series is nearing its end, but that by no means that means that the action will be stopping. This is actually probably the most action packed of the series. The fight has come down to Carnage and the symbiotically possessed townspeople and Avengers vs. Spiderman, the remaining townspeople, the Mercury Team, and Venom. I've been really enjoying this series. The writing is very good and keeps you on the edge of your seat. The art is exceptional.The Bad:I personally could not find any...

I Can Breathe! 0

Recommended!Doverton, Colorado is almost completely "infected" by Carnage - Cletus Kasady has taken over and absorbed almost everyone in his way - including Cap, The Thing, Wolverine and Hawkeye! The government has sent in a crack team of symbiote enhanced soldiers, each with their own specialty - will it be enough to destroy Cletus and save the citizens of Doverton? Well, if it isn't, then the welfare of everyone within a 25 mile radius is in jeopardy, as the entire area will be erased off the ...