Clean-up...

#1 Posted by Coldblood-6 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that Mac Gargan is officially Venom, shouldn't Carmilla's entry be named Scorpion, with Carmilla Black as an alias?

#2 Posted by G-Man (35119 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't have a problem with this but I do think more about Mac should be added to Venom's page with also perhaps a small gallery with his "old" costume (of the scorpion). Let's see if anyone else feels one way or the other. Honestly, I wonder if the Venom thing is gonna "stick" with Mac. I'm not counting Eddie out of the fight yet. He was still alive last time (I think) they should him in Amazing 533

Staff
#3 Posted by Coldblood-6 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I had hoped he wouldn't stick around as Venom, but with him on Thunderbolts and being a main character in Beyond, which is said to be in continuity, I think he might just be permanent. I expect to see Carmilla appear in Hulk more in the coming months as well.

#4 Posted by G-Man (35119 posts) - - Show Bio

How was Beyond? I'm hoping it gets reprinted soon. I had missed the first issue so decided to wait.

Staff
#5 Posted by Coldblood-6 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read the whole series. I picked up the first one because I like some of the misfits, but I swapped over from my local comic shop to Mile High Comics and it never made it on to my initial list. I believe there is a trade of it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.