Follow

Carlie Cooper

Character » Carlie Cooper appears in 250 issues.

Former New York City Police Department officer and Peter Parker's ex-girlfriend. She was briefly transformed by the Goblin Serum, but has since been returned to normal.

Mary Jane or Carlie?

DaemonTheDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DaemonTheDemon

Is Peter better off with Carlie or MJ?

Don't get me wrong I'm a big Peter/MJ fan but it slowly faded away. Because when Slott said Peter and MJ will be back together I wasn't the least bit excited but since it's Doc Ock I puked chunks.

Honestly I like the Peter/Carlie relationship, sometimes people, even superheroes, need to move on. Just ask New 52 Superman.

midgard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By midgard2

Honestly, I like Carlie Cooper better for Peter Parker more. As soon as he is back in his body and not Doc Ock.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like carlie i wouldn't mind peter getting back with her when he comes back. Still MJ is my fave

dreambig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like him better with Carlie honestly,there's a more natural chemistry there I think.I like MJ as a character but I always thought she worked better as Peter's friend/confidante than as a romantic partner.

taconatsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By taconatsi

Carlie Cooper is horrible character. I take MJ any day.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.