Follow

Cardiac

Character » Cardiac appears in 95 issues.

Inspired by the death of his brother, Elias Wirtham set out to right the wrongs that slip through the cracks. He is the vigilante heart of justice. He is Cardiac.

Did anyone else hope that Phil Lamarr was going to play Cardiac?

darkningdawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkningdawn

I wasn't online much when Spiderman 2 or 3 were in theaters so I don't know if other people were thinking the same thing,but when I saw Phil Lamarr in the crowd of people that I thought it was a set up to have him play Cardiac in Spiderman-3 and im wondering if anyone else was hoping that since he is a good actor that could easily play a serious role,and I'd have liked to see Cardiac in a movie.
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MrMiracle77

A large number of New York based comedians appear in various scenes in the three movies.  Both Phil Lamarr and Ed O'Neal (Married with Children) were on the elevated train that Spiderman saves in the middle of #2. 

One of the two kids that hands Spiderman his mask was Tobey's younger brother.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.