Cardiac: Why is he still MIA? (Article)

• 62 results
#51 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" I think Marvel should do like DC did.  DC had Suicide Squad, and made Secret Six and Gotham City Sirens to keep people updated on villains.  Marvel could have Thunderbolts, as well as a team with Cardiac, Toxin, Echo, Trauma, Deadzone and others. It would be awesome.(I almost died when I say the line-up I just wrote LOL.) "
If and when Marvel publishes this will you make sure they add the Foreigner to the team? Boomerang wouldn't hurt my feelings either. 
#52 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" I think Marvel should do like DC did.  DC had Suicide Squad, and made Secret Six and Gotham City Sirens to keep people updated on villains.  Marvel could have Thunderbolts, as well as a team with Cardiac, Toxin, Echo, Trauma, Deadzone and others. It would be awesome.(I almost died when I say the line-up I just wrote LOL.) "
If and when Marvel publishes this will you make sure they add the Foreigner to the team? Boomerang wouldn't hurt my feelings either.  "
I don't know enough about them. It would be cool for them to make a cameo at least.
#53 Posted by k4tzm4n (34941 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:
@Strafe Prower:
Deadzone, Toxin, and Cardiac? I'm sold.
#54 Posted by k4tzm4n (34941 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
If and when Marvel publishes this will you make sure they add the Foreigner to the team? Boomerang wouldn't hurt my feelings either.  "
Isn't Boomerang already in a run?
#55 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Silver Zeal (219 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

This article is now invalid! LOL!

#58 Edited by k4tzm4n (34941 posts) - - Show Bio

It was valid when I made it. Marvel read it and decided to bring him back :P

#59 Posted by Silver Zeal (219 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Thanx 4 d posted linx....we'll chek-it out!
#60 Posted by SovereignDivinity (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: LOL

#61 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

It was valid when I made it. Marvel read it and decided to bring him back :P

Honestly, makes me wonder how much pull the CV community has. Scott Lobdell's been seen lurking around, who knows who else is in the shadows.....

O_o

#62 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Great post.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.