Carbon Grey, Volume 2... Coming Soon!

#1 Edited by IrishX (2323 posts) - - Show Bio
Carbon Grey, Volume 2 - Previews World 

There hasn't been very much released for the world of Carbon Grey but I enjoy every bit I can get.   Love the setting, the action, and especially the art.  Volume 2 is due out in June 2012.  UPDATE: Recently listed to be released July 18th.

So far there have been two mini-series.... Carbon Grey (3 issues) and Carbon Grey: Origins (2 issues).  

Some more art from Carbon Grey.... 

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the first two issues and then fell behind.

#3 Posted by mattschwabby (11 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Stuka69 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Garbon Grey...meh...

#5 Posted by IrishX (2323 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattschwabby: Can't say I've ever heard of a "kickstarter" but thanks for posting. 

@Stuka69:  Carbon Grey.... and it's awesome. Despite the meh I appreciate the post and bump for the thread.
#6 Posted by mattschwabby (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@IrishX: Kickstarter is a crowdsourcing website so that people who would like to undergo a certain project (film, movies, video games, comics, consumer goods) can get funding to do so. Carbon Grey's creators started one (as I posted earlier) to get volume 2 created but it looks like it isn't going to make it.

Kickstarters became really popular lately after the video game company Double Fine were able to raise over three million dollars through the service for a new adventure game.

#7 Posted by IrishX (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to give people another chance to discover this series and let everyone know that Carbon Grey 2 did reach it's Kickstarter goal so the series will definitely be on its way!

#8 Posted by IrishX (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamond Comics has Carbon Grey Vol. 2 #1 listed as being released July 18th but that could change still of course.  Either way shouldn't be much longer. Here's some more pics.... 

#9 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

@IrishX: the art really does look pretty...

#10 Posted by IrishX (2323 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet: Oh yeah, most definitely...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.