Ongoing Series?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

They brought him back in the Civil War but I don't think he has been in anything since the brought him back. Anyone know if he is getting his own series or will be appearing in one?

#2 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't heard of anything. Seems pretty crappy to bring him back with such a dud. "Oh, let's keep him in the Negative Zone to watch over the prisoner." Where was he in the final fight? His time is limited, right? He's from some time before he dies. Didn't he want to go visit his wife or something? Have I missed something?

#3 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Bringing him back was yet another sloppy mistake they made throwing together the civil war. I haven't heard anything about a solo series yet.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? No news huh? Thats disappointing becuase I like Cap Marvel and was happy they were bringing him back but he was in what one comic and one frame of the final battle. Kind of disappointing there.

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Captain Marvel sucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.