Follow

Captain Marvel

Character » Captain Marvel appears in 929 issues.

A captain in the Kree militia, Mar-Vell rebelled against a racist tyrannical empire to defend Earth and in so doing became the "Protector of the Universe" known as Captain Marvel. Since his tragic death to cancer, Captain Marvel has inspired many superheroes and heroines and his legacy is still felt throughout the Marvel universe.

How many kids does he have?

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rell127

It seems like Mar-Vell was the Captain Kirk of the MU. Everytime I turn around he has a new kid poping up. I have notice all of them are in their 20's except Hulking I was just curious how many does he have so far.

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rell127

Does anyone know?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@Rell127 He has three kids. His first kid is Genis-Vell a half Kree half Eternal son. Genis is currently dead. His second kid is phyla-Vell same as Genis she is a Kree/eternal hybrid...she is also dead. His last kid Is hulking of the young avengers he is a Kree/skull hybrid

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: Didn't he have a daughter that held the Quasar title before?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rell127 yea that's his daughter phyla-vell

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.