psynetrix's Captain Marvel #2 review

The Butterfly Effect

Dexter Soy's art really took the forefront in this issue. I love it when Carol's helmet gets "activated," you know that crap is about to go down. The whole "butterfly" thing was hilarious. Great issue.

Please check my mini-review of Captain Marvel #2 here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Captain Marvel #2

Captain Marvel The Movie?! 0

Well one day when i was scrolling down on this site on the internet and i saw a picture of the Marvel crew with alot of Marvel posters and one certain poster caught my eye and it was Captain Marvel! So the post said which movie do you want them to put out? So me together with alot of people had the same comment i said captain marvel! So i really hope that they would show it but together with that poster i saw other cool ones like Black Panther and a new hulk so yeah i hope they choose a nice one...