psynetrix's Captain Marvel #2 review

The Butterfly Effect

Dexter Soy's art really took the forefront in this issue. I love it when Carol's helmet gets "activated," you know that crap is about to go down. The whole "butterfly" thing was hilarious. Great issue.

Please check my mini-review of Captain Marvel #2 here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Captain Marvel #2

Continues to be awesome. 0

I loved this series first issue and was excited for the next and it didn't disappoint.The GoodThis issue starts off with Carol trying to break Helen Cobb's record and has an interesting conversation with Tracy Burke where she expresses why she Idolises Cobb and what she did and why she has to break her record then we get to the next stage of the Story where (I'm going to say this since the preview pages were put up) she gets sent back in time and is captured by some Japanese soldier and this who...