Captain Britain Collected Editions?

#1 Posted by Spiders_Man3 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=22094641

The above link is to two HC collections of early Captain Britain stories, does anyone know if these particular collections will continue to be made?

I had a great many CB comics years ago but lousy circumstances took them from and this is the first good collection of them I've seen. Did these only come out recently and are still coming?

On the same note, does anyone recommend the Omnibus?

Much obliged.

#2 Posted by Spiders_Man3 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds cool. Being English myself I may look into it.

#4 Posted by Spiders_Man3 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Good to know there's lots of Captain Britain fans out there. Doesn't really answer my question though. . .

#5 Posted by Final X (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#6 Posted by lokiofmidgaard (332 posts) - - Show Bio

There won't be any more collections, but only because between these two and the Omnibus all of Captain Britain's early UK stories have been collected. And yes, I'd recommend the Omnibus, though you might have trouble finding it at a reasonable price now, as I believe it's gone out of print.

#7 Posted by CaptainBritain9179 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

they have done four volume of captain Britain of all his early work.

From day one to before joining Excalibur.

#8 Posted by kingoftheworld (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got the Omnibus and what it lacks is the content in the HC collections that you are curious about. Now im waiting on me next pay check to get those Claremont issues now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.