Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'm not sure what to say exactly, but I liked this. For some reason the cover made me think of Ultimate Marvel, but anyway, I like Pete Wisdom (not sure why, I think it might be the suit, his simple but effective powers and his personality, ok, maybe I do know) and that's pretty much the reason I got this. I liked seeing the Beatle Skrull guy from Wisdom's other mini series (I don't think I finished that), wonder what happened to the other characters from it. Black Knight isn't a character I know very well, but I enjoyed his "stay flippant" strategy. And you can't deny how cool a knight's helmet and sword can be when mixed with jeans and a leather jacket. Spitfire biting the throats off of Skrulls is also good with me. Whatever happened at the end was interesting. I was never a huge fan of Captain Britain so I'm fine with the possibility of him dying, and that preview for next issue was cool as hell.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

That came out? I was just at the shop and ain't saw it. Dang it! Raggedy comic shops.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

This issue was great, i hope people buy it. I've always liked Captain Britain for some reason.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I liked it. I like Captain Britain and Wisdom.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.