what are captain atom's powers in your view ?

Posted by starrk_coyote (621 posts) - - Show Bio

heya guys it is the EVIL KITTIN mhahahahaha here again with other Q for U,this time we will talk about CAPTAIN ATOM of DC comics(for dose who do not know him.) in my view captain atom's powers are the power of Creation with in the Palm of his hands by Energy and matter Manipulation that gives him the power and the Ability to do anything he would like to do. and new that we are way in to the DCNU reboot and the new look and feel of he's powers what do you think of he's power in your view ? are they Develop to something more and are they going back to basic with this new look ?

#1 Posted by HolySerpent (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I never really follow character. Only time time he was interesting for me is when fought superman in the cartoon.

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

What hashe shown capable of doing so far?

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Lol, I never really follow character. Only time time he was interesting for me is when fought superman in the cartoon.

Lol same here

#4 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not exactly sure what he has shown to be able to do post-Flashpoint, but he really has unlimited potential.

#5 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

I quit following him in the DCnU so as of now I can't say. Pre-boot I'd say well just about anything, his power was limited by his imagination. He could manipulate energy/matter at a nearly limitless level and was certainly one of the most powerful beings in the DCU if a writer wanted him to be. I think Nate's thinking is too linear for him to tap into that full potential though. Somebody with an intellect like Reed Richards/Ray Palmer/Tony Stark/Hank Pym/Lex Luthor/Mr. Terrific with his power would be quite dangerous being.

#6 Posted by starrk_coyote (621 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, i all ways seen captain atom as "THE SOLDIER WITH THE POWER OF CREATION WITHIN THE PALM OF HES HANDS!" so to tell you the true i really thing that jones is right about it. here is the QUOTE:

@JonesDeini said:

I quit following him in the DCnU so as of now I can't say. Pre-boot I'd say well just about anything, his power was limited by his imagination. He could manipulate energy/matter at a nearly limitless level and was certainly one of the most powerful beings in the DCU if a writer wanted him to be. I think Nate's thinking is too linear for him to tap into that full potential though. Somebody with an intellect like Reed Richards/Ray Palmer/Tony Stark/Hank Pym/Lex Luthor/Mr. Terrific with his power would be quite dangerous being.

i really think he as a big point there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.