Should Captain Atom Leave Earth

#1 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

And become a cosmic hero?

#2 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by DCVibe (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the new 52 version, yes but as the character before no. He just seems out of place on Earth with his new look.

#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCVibe said:

Based on the new 52 version, yes but as the character before no. He just seems out of place on Earth with his new look.

This..they need to do..something with him...

#5 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

am I the only one that really likes his new look?

#6 Posted by DCVibe (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dhor: I wouldn't say I hate this new look but that I prefer his older look. Maybe it's the missing red gloves and blue boots.

#7 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

his new look remind me of dr. manhattan.

#8 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dhor: No, I like it.

#9 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that some time off Earth and exploring the new DC 52 Universe would be good for the current version.

#10 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of want this to happen, and I don't really like the new look, makes it to wear he doesn't look human anymore but I guess that's the point.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have preferred Captain Atom venturing through different galaxies before the New 52. It would have given him a chance to explore the limits of his powers (because out there, he could go all out). Now, in the New 52, I think being in outer space would better suit him. DC needs more cosmic superheroes, anyway.

#12 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

I would have preferred Captain Atom venturing through different galaxies before the New 52. It would have given him a chance to explore the limits of his powers (because out there, he could go all out). Now, in the New 52, I think being in outer space would better suit him. DC needs more cosmic superheroes, anyway.

This! Agree completely!

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like he left Earth in the most recent issue.

#14 Edited by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

so pretty much a Dr Manhattan Clone

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.