Who Cap. Broken The Bed WIth it?

#1 Posted by GWHH (576 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading a back issue. And one of the women in the series says. That Tony Stark & Captain America gets a past for banging all the hot babes! But the women are looked down for doing that. That got me a thinking. Who has Captain America broken the bed with?

And for the record I am sure Captain better in the bedroom than Tony Stark!

#2 Posted by tg1982 (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

Peggy Carter, Bernie (I forget her last name), Diamond Back, Connie Ferraro, and Sharon Carter, are the ones I know of.

#3 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd think because of who he is they would write him as an old fashioned gentleman. But I guess that just isn't cool

#4 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13470 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33 said:

You'd think because of who he is they would write him as an old fashioned gentleman. But I guess that just isn't cool

who says he isnt an old fashioned gentleman? its not like he just pumps and dumps

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the ones I know of:

• Peggy Carter
  • Sharon Carter
  • Bernie Rosenthal
  • Connie Ferraro
  • Diamondback
  • Scarlet Witch

And possibly

• Contessa de la Fontaine

There are alternate realities where he's been with:

• Black Widow (Romanova) - In an alternate future
  • Rogue - In an alternate future.
#6 Posted by tg1982 (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

• Peggy Carter
  • Sharon Carter
  • Bernie Rosenthal
  • Connie Ferraro
  • Diamondback
  • Scarlet Witch

And possibly

When was he with Wanda? And also Rosenthal...that was her last name. Thanks.

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982:

Cap was knockin' boots with Wanda in the mid-2000's in "Captain America & the Falcon" around the time he was fighting the Navy Captain America. It was before Disassembled and House of M. This cover clearly showed it.

You're welcome for Bernie's last name.

#8 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33 said:

... Just because he's had multiple partners doesn't mean he's not a gentleman. Plus old fashion gentlemen in the forties, not necessarily that gentlemanly lol. It was expected of women to be submissive to men and do what they said, so maybe if Cap was depicted as being the wham bam thank you mam type of guy (which he's not) it would be like a forties gentleman lol. Another statistic to keep in mind is about 60% of men in the armed forces during WWII ended up contracting some kind of VD over seas. Kind of puts a new perspective on WWII allied soldiers really lol. I'm not judging or condemning them at all of course, it gets lonely over seas and it's your hard earned dough, spend it the way you like lol.

#9 Posted by tg1982 (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@tg1982:

Cap was knockin' boots with Wanda in the mid-2000's in "Captain America & the Falcon" around the time he was fighting the Navy Captain America. It was before Disassembled and House of M. This cover clearly showed it.

You're welcome for Bernie's last name.

WOW!!! I never knew this. Was it just a fling, or did they get serious?

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

• Peggy Carter
  • Sharon Carter
  • Bernie Rosenthal
  • Connie Ferraro
  • Diamondback
  • Scarlet Witch

And possibly

He's also been with a female Iron Man in an alternate reality.

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: At the time it appeared as if it wasn't going to be merely a fling but events changing the status quo of the Marvel Universe appeared to push this romantic sub-plot aside.

#12 Posted by GuanXe (8 posts) - - Show Bio

THe fact that he has slept with several women does not make him less of a gentlemen nor puts him at the level of tony :D

#13 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@GuanXe said:

THe fact that he has slept with several women does not make him less of a gentlemen nor puts him at the level of tony :D

The fact he's cheated on Sharon Carter multiple times does.

#14 Posted by Aronmorales (9520 posts) - - Show Bio

One would think Cap would've found a stable relationship after all these years.

#15 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Miranda Pritchett from ALIAS

Jessica Jones in a What If? type scenario are the end of the same run.

#16 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Danvers in a NSFW fan-comic that I will not be posting here anytime soon

#17 Posted by MSzekeresh (94 posts) - - Show Bio

For Captain America and Wanda fans there is a pretty cool What If? based around Avengers Disassembled where Captain America is partially to blame for everything the Scarlet Witch did.

#18 Posted by Nightwing4 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Not too many guys nail granddaughter and grandmother when both are in their primes. Cap the Stallion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.