Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11752 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

What Does Captain America Do??

homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By homeslice

Steve Rogers is my favorite marvel character. I know much of his history and origin and I also know about the shield and the SS Serum. 
     I know Steve spent a lot of time leading the avengers etc which is practically a full time job. I haven't read any of his comics due to heir lack of availabilty and cost in my country. 
    He had his own solo titles so I would like to know what he does when he's solo. 

Does he ride around the city on his bike looking for people in trouble? Does he freerun across the rooftops looking for villains or Does he try to bring down mob bosses in the city etc???  
    His villains aren't exactly everyday villains and I doubt they would be in America and if they were they would be laying low, So...
    What does he do when not with the avengers? (I'm referring to the period when Steve Rogers was Captain America)
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Jotham

Usually there's a Hydra scheme or something going on that he's investigating. He doesn't really concern himself with normal criminals. If there's no SHIELD level thing going on, he just seems to chill out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

He always seems to be involved with some type of terrorist group such as A.I.M., Hydra and various others. You could almost say hes a super anti-terrorism agent.
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

Well right now he's with SHIELD and stuff, but previously he'd really go on secret missions and whatnot. He dealt with more international things than anything else (which is pretty ironic.) 

When he wasn't doing that, he was leading the Avengers doing whatever they needed to do. 

homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By homeslice

Thanks. but this means that its basically impossible for him to have his own animated series or a solo animated movie. doesn't it?

how does he do the investigations? does he parachute into the headquarters of AIM or HYDRA and then beat up the bad guys?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.